Iraq Veteran Speaks Out On War Crimes

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

rudder

Lifer
Nov 9, 2000
Originally posted by: BoomerD
Originally posted by: palehorse74
i spent more than a year downrange, in the infantry, without hearing of, or seeing, any US-related atrocities... so, from my perspective, the man is full of sh*t. but who knows, maybe he saw some things, and from HIS perspective, they were "wrong."

by chance, is his last name Kerry?

Yeah, of course, My Lai and the Phoenix Project were all liberal lies too, right? This kind of stuff is not much different. And Kerry told the truth in the Winter Soldier investigation...our troops WERE comitting atrocities against the Vietnamese people. Only a fool would believe otherwise

http://hnn.us/articles/7162.html

http://hnn.us/articles/7162.html

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/amex/vietnam/trenches/my_lai.html

http://vietnamwar.com/article.htm?id=158&My_Lai_and_the_Vietnam_War

Often in response or in frustration of atrocities comitted by the enemy, these kinds of things none the less happen, as good soldiers reach the breaking point of what they can take, day after day...seing their friends and teammates killed and maimed. It happens in EVERY war, this one is no different. I hope that what this soldier is saying turns out to be not true. If it is, it's a horrible black-eye on our country, and our troops.

Its a different situation in Iraq than it was in Vietnam. In Vietnam when a soldier went out in the field, other than letters what type of contact did he have with the outside world? In Iraq there are emedded reporters, web blogs, email, 24/7 CNN coverage....

I did not watch the video, but in regards to the part where you quoted him as saying if the child was shot in the head if the dad did not talk... I will have to reserve judgement on that. Unless he had a very small group of tightly knit soldiers that did this sort of thing at their own accord, then it could have happened.

straightalker

Dec 21, 2005
Heeheehe.

Hang in there morkinva. These sorts of posts will always attract the naive and others who will run to the defense of the current regime in power.

I read this article earlier today since it has made all the major alternative news websites. My opinion? Sounds like your basic whistleblower to me. But then you have to already have a thorough understanding of the total liars we have occupying the top levels of both the USA and the British Governments who are running this bogus war. From the top down to the Generals they're all a bunch of liars for the most part. With few exceptions they are also nothing like our leaders of the past. There's a new breed of phony leader. Or haven't you noticed?

http://www.gulfwarvets.com/

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?...icle&code=%20HA20060417&articleId=2269

Just a couple websites for everyone to chew on. With facts about even greater atrocities. How about over 500,000 former USA and British soldiers made seriously sick and forced to claim disability to recieve Government compensation. Fact.

Or the millions of civilian casualties we are going to have in the coming decades in the areas trashed by depleted uranium radiation caused by the dumping into the atmosphere of thousands of tons of highly radioactive nuclear fallout from vaporized DU weapons in the form of dust and gases. Fact.

Is it a "fact" the USA Military is genociding hundreds of thousands out of Iraq's over 20 million civilian non-combatants? The truth will be known eventually. Just like the millions Kissinger and associates annihilated during the Vietnam War. They are doing such a great job killing off our own USA soldiers i highly doubt a few hundred thousand Iraqis are anything to them.

Tens of millions of both military and civilian casualties on all sides of the conflict are going to come of these three bogus wars. The Balkans/Yogoslavia and Gulf War I and II. Due to radiation alone. That will eventually become the greatest story. How will the World feel towards the USA in years ahead thanks to our beloved Dictators who brought all this down upon us? Our greatest diplomatic task in the future will be to clean up that monstrous mess and restore the huge loss of respect and prestige America once had.

I'm for having the strongest military on the Planet that is second to none. Any other Nation should tremble in their boots at the thought of attacking the USA. But what about the peaceful Nations and our business partners around the World. How are we treating them? Iraq should be treated as a Soverign Nation and not as just another stomping ground for Banksters to pillage and colonize.

The 1.2 billion Muslim people in our World are pisssed off. Top on the list of things to reform and halt in our USA Military is the hostile foreign aggression that has been built upon it's lies to the American people. Our military represents us. They go out in our name committing these DU and other atrocities. The leadership at the top sucks. We have millions of courageous and honorable soldiers being disillusioned and alienated. They are not naive. Most of them realize things are going haywire from the top on down in leadership. As evidenced by so many hundreds of thousand of sickened ill soldiers.

Total topdown mismanagement has occured over our USA Military. Fact.

Bulk Beef

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2001
Jessie Macbeth is a poser and a fraud. The DA-type photo hanging on his wall in another video has his uniform completely jacked up (1st SF Group flash on a Ranger tan beret, beret flash over the right (wrong) eye, beret tilted to the left, sleeves rolled-up USMC style, black t-shirt, nametape and U.S. Army tape reversed, etc.), and his claimed awards, rank, and unit affiliations (from his Military.com profile which has since been edited, and other interviews) don't even come close to adding up. This guy's story is so fvcked up, I'd be surprised if he ever served at all. Maybe he's one of those guys that OD'd on Advil at Reception so the Army would send his ass packing.

If you moonbats are going to rally behind a bullshit artist, at least pick one that can weave together a semi-plausible tale. :roll:

palehorse

Lifer
Dec 21, 2005
Originally posted by: sward666
Jessie Macbeth is a poser and a fraud. The DA-type photo hanging on his wall in another video has his uniform completely jacked up (1st SF Group flash on a Ranger tan beret, beret flash over the right (wrong) eye, beret tilted to the left, sleeves rolled-up USMC style, black t-shirt, nametape and U.S. Army tape reversed, etc.), and his claimed awards, rank, and unit affiliations (from his Military.com profile which has since been edited, and other interviews) don't even come close to adding up. This guy's story is so fvcked up, I'd be surprised if he ever served at all. Maybe he's one of those guys that OD'd on Advil at Reception so the Army would send his ass packing.

If you moonbats are going to rally behind a bullshit artist, at least pick one that can weave together a semi-plausible tale. :roll:

pwned.

well done.

XMan

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Hold the phone!

"Iraq Veterans Against the War recently learned of a video interview with Jesse MacBeth that directs viewers to IVAW?s website and phone number. IVAW was not made aware of the creation of this video program and our input on it was never sought by its producers. Jesse MacBeth is not a spokesperson for IVAW and any claims made by MacBeth about his service have not been verified. We are currently investigating these claims and will have a full statement pending its resolution."

Also:

?Initial research by the U.S. Army Special Operations Command at Fort Bragg shows no Soldier with the name of Jesse Macbeth having ever been assigned to the Special Forces or the Army Rangers -- which are, in fact, two separate disciplines. This appears to be some sort of hoax. No Soldier by that name at Fort Lewis to our knowledge, in the past, either. Of course, the line about "go into the Army or go to jail" is vintage TV script not heard since the 1960s. There are also numerous wear and appearance issues with the Soldier's uniform -- a mix of foreign uniforms with the sleeves rolled up like a Marine and a badly floppy tan beret worn like a pastry chef. Of course, the allegations of war crimes are vague, as are the awards the Soldier allegedly received.?

The stupid part about all of this is, if there were atrocities that actually happened, people trying to fake it are actually hurting their position. If the truth is on your side you don't need to make stuff up.

Steeplerot

Lifer
Mar 29, 2004
Even if this guy was pissed at the service why would he shoot himself in the foot by screwing up his uniform so bad on camera making him look like he has no credibility, anyone who knows army uniform regs can see the problem a mile away.

But, his story is no surprise, all countries armies do crap like in his story, this is why war is so screwed, there is not much morality in trying to keep you and your bros alive.
But I don't buy this guys story, he looks like he maybe served a recruiters coffee at some point, and that's about it. Would not be surprised if this is not another rovian plant to descredit anti-war types once again.

Saysys

Banned
Jan 15, 2006
Originally posted by: LcarsSystem
Originally posted by: Saysys
Originally posted by: Whoozyerdaddy
I have this weird sense of dejavu...

Anyone want to take bets that this guy will run for senate soon? A run for president in thirty years perhaps?

I suppose you don't believe war crimes take place at all do you? Motives be damned, you'd rather have them go on?

He only observed that lying about what you?ve experienced in war in a horrific manner is one way into political power. Being accepted by those that want to believe America and/or its military actions are perverse is definitely something that influences a lot of people. This happens all over, UFO abductees being the case in point I sighted; they are looked down upon by many, but prefer to lie or even re-remember traumatic experiences just so that they can be part of a sub-culture that 'accepts' them. The history of American political dissidents being seen as 'heroes' in the future can be a strong motivating factor.

Do war crimes occur? No one is going to argue they don?t, so don?t try to put those words in someone else?s mouth.
Did this guy commit them? Probably not to the extent he is stating. It's easy to personalize a rumor of something you heard happening.
Should accountability exist for this? Absolutely, there should be very public trial and hanging for anyone responsible for or approving of the behavior described: so that those who we?ve turned against us know that we don?t secretly approve or even accept such actions.

Hangings eh?:confused:

A bit of hyperbole mixed with metaphor;

What's your answer to showing those few who we might have turned against us in this way that we don?t secretly approve or even accept such actions?

To those that say 'strategic withdrawal' is the answer: Leaving all of the people there in anarchy would certainly show the very few that we are so against Americans doing things like that we're willing to let Iraqis do it in mass, as i'm sure that the poorly trained Iraqi security forces don't have ?diplomatic? training that the professional US soldier has.

not to say that an honest strategic withdrawal isn't called for at some point... but then, what's our exist strategy for Germany? Sometimes you have to leave a few people behind just to make sure things stay quite.

It is already chaos, we made it that way, moreso than when Saddam was in power. I don't see it getting much worse than what has happened or is going to happen in Iraq, besides we should have never sent troops there in the first place.
I disagree.
1 We have some disorder but it's not as bas as if we where to leave.
2 If we leave we'll be leaving the current regime to fight for power
3 the current régime is much less 'diplomatically' trained
4 the numbers of deaths will be much more if we remove our troops

The army treats mental disorders, stress and other emotional issues associated with the Iraq war as too lightly.
qft

Originally posted by: LumbergTech
Originally posted by: Forsythe
i spent more than a year downrange, in the infantry, without hearing of, or seeing, any US-related atrocities... so, from my perspective, the man is full of sh*t. but who knows, maybe he saw some things, and from HIS perspective, they were "wrong."

by chance, is his last name Kerry?

However, there are several records of war crimes done in Vietnam, and it's no secret that from 30% to 40% of casualties were, in fact, civilians.

all you have to do is talk to some of the more honest veterans from vietnam..they are still afraid of being found out for the things they did
what's the deal? mention how someone messed up and all of a sudden we're killing thousands of civilians in Vietnam again.

Can we screw up hard-core? Yes, clearly, this is well established.
Does this mean that we will or have? No! not at all, we have a different military and a different world with a different set of rules for what the people will let happen in war before we turn tail and run.

Generals don?t want to lose the war and the only way for America to lose is for us to give-up and the best way to make America give up is to commit the kind of stuff we did in Vietnam.

He couldn't give a single date, name, location or anything about the horrible things that have apparently have happen.
qft

In his case he would likely have to give a GPS coordinate since mass graves would be in areas where there are likely be no visual markers.
No, but the ability to do ANY sort of investigation into what he's saying would be awesome for anyone who cares in the military who might see this story.

Even if this guy was pissed at the service why would he shoot himself in the foot by screwing up his uniform so bad on camera making him look like he has no credibility,
The power of the group to convince someone to come up with a story, even to there own apparent determent, is very strong. See UFO abductees.

straightalker

Dec 21, 2005
Looks like the reality of this story is still up in the air. But there is plenty of effort being made to sort it all out.
Iraq Veterans Against the War recently learned of a video interview with Jesse MacBeth that directs viewers to IVAW?s website and phone number. IVAW was not made aware of the creation of this video program and our input on it was never sought by its producers. Jesse MacBeth is not a spokesperson for IVAW and any claims made by MacBeth about his service have not been verified. We are currently investigating these claims and will have a full statement pending its resolution.
http://www.ivaw.net/index.php?id=218

The summary of this thread which was created by 'morkinva' is "we are the terrorists.."

While i understand the feelings of shattered faith in our Government behind those words, this feeling can perhaps be better worded. The LIARS that conned the bulk of the USA population into this bogus fascist war are fascists. Prescott Bush the banker (and the grandfather of our current pResident in the WhiteHouse) funded the rise of Adolf Hitler. How 270 million non-fascist Americans respond to all the FACTs is going to determine our future.

Looking back over the years since GULF WAR II began in 2003, the fascist elements at work with a vegence are very clear. Into the sinkhole of a phony war is slipping a trillion dollars. Most of which is going directly into the pockets of a select few insider Corporations like Halliburton. Cheney's wife sits on the Board or Lockheed Martin. Both companies specialize in Defense contractor scams.

Rumsfeld. Here's the same leader who was Secretary of Defense at the time America LOST the Vietnam War in total disgrace. A phony war started by the phony Gulf of Tonkin 'incident' which never even happened. Subsequently our troops on the ground were forced into a grinding jungle combat situation while strategic targets like North Vietnamese ports and supply routes were 'off limits'. A war that could have been won in two months some respected Generals say, if their hands were not purposely tied behind their backs. You guessed it. The Vietnam war was strung out to go on and on and on. As a select group of insider Corporations reaped vast fortunes.

http://www.blastedreality.net/liar1.htm

De ja vu?

This level of lying was the same crock of BS he gave us during Vietnam and it's aftermath.

Moonbats? Somebody said we are moonbats if we point this sort of stuff out.

Listen to Rummy on the interview with Clinton concubine Stephenopolous. In it he scams us with the 'numbers game' he plays. Here's the deal. The Iraq Quagemire we are currently in is in part due to vastly insufficient troops required to occupy and control Nation of 23+ million people. The result is the use of torture and terror on the Iraqi civilian population to compensate for that huge gap in troops required for peacekeeping.

It all makes sense once you start to piece the many different pieces of the puzzle together.

I'm not going to sit here and focus on bad soldiers doing bad things in Iraq. They are just the symptoms of the vastly far greater problems of the purposely mismanagement of another scam war. Our soldiers just get caught up in that scam. We at home here in the USA need to care about them. The best thing we can do is bring them home.

Atrocities commited in war are the result of top down malfunctioning command structure. Always purposeful when Fascist dictators are in power. The USA Military is being trashed from the top down. I'm for a strong military and love my soldiers. But to hell with the current corrupted leadership that slimmed their way in over them. The polical shills and the perfumed prince generals. A bunch of Nazi-style destroyers of our Constitutional Republic.

Had we had good generals and a good President leading this war things would have been done so differently it is like the difference between day and night. The Iraqi civilian population could have been kept on our side. Instead of being turned into a resistence force. Entire cities were carpet bombed. That and the DU disaster tell the story of utter blown trust that can't be resolved now or perhaps ever. Just too many civilians have been killed. The only possible resolution would be in the hands of expert and honorable leadership in the years ahead. That is our responsibility to make happen.

Tab

Lifer
Sep 15, 2002
Originally posted by: Aelius
Originally posted by: Tab
Okay, this guy couldn't give a single actual account of what the he did? He couldn't give a single date, name, location or anything about the horrible things that have apparently have happen.

Sorry, but this guy's story is bunk.

This isn't an investigation. When was the last time you saw someone given an account to a reporter where they were spouting off date, time, city etc because I haven't and I have been watching news since I can remember.

In his case he would likely have to give a GPS coordinate since mass graves would be in areas where there are likely be no visual markers. This and all other general details would have to be provided to the ICC and they should be allowed to decide if there is enough merit to launch an investigation into war crimes and crimes against humanity.

Not you.

Why isn't there a investigation? Hell, he knew about this along time ago! I don't need exact dates, but this guy didn't give a single one. Why? Because he's a loser looking for some camera time...

By the way, the United States hasn't joined the ICC. They have no jursidiction over us, we'd never goto them.

Saysys

Banned
Jan 15, 2006
?Prescott Bush the banker (and the grandfather of our current pResident in the WhiteHouse) funded the rise of Adolf Hitler.? Irrelevant: dad being a parent being a banker doesn?t make someone a nazi or a fascist.

?The LIARS that conned the bulk of the USA population into this bogus fascist war are fascists.? Unsupported claim, redundant, ad-homonym, equivocation; There is no support for the claim of fascism on the part of the administration, you say there ?fascist? because they are ?fascists?, capital letter?s ?liars? doesn?t make your argument valid nor does the fact that someone lies about something mean they lied about something else, the definition of ?fascist? has nothing to do with corporations:
often capitalized : a political philosophy, movement, or regime (as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition
Cronyism is a fair charge, fascism isn?t.

?It all makes sense once you start to piece the many different pieces of the puzzle together.? I agree, unfortunately you?re using a hammer instead of dropping them into place. Can I appeal to occam's razor? ?entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity.?
Nah.. I guess not, never does work to down someone with a conspiracy story.

straightalker

Dec 21, 2005
?Prescott Bush the banker (and the grandfather of our current pResident in the WhiteHouse) funded the rise of Adolf Hitler.? Irrelevant: dad being a parent being a banker doesn?t make someone a nazi or a fascist.

?The LIARS that conned the bulk of the USA population into this bogus fascist war are fascists.? Unsupported claim, redundant, ad-homonym, equivocation; There is no support for the claim of fascism on the part of the administration, you say there ?fascist? because they are ?fascists?, capital letter?s ?liars? doesn?t make your argument valid nor does the fact that someone lies about something mean they lied about something else, the definition of ?fascist? has nothing to do with corporations:
often capitalized : a political philosophy, movement, or regime (as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition

?It all makes sense once you start to piece the many different pieces of the puzzle together.? I agree, unfortunately you?re using a hammer instead of dropping them into place. Can I appeal to occam's razor? ?entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity.?
What is fascism?

http://www.infowars.com/video/previews/what_is_facisim.htm

The history of the Bush Crime Family is not irrelivant. It is a well documented fact that the elder Bush supported Adolph Hitler as a USA Banker involved in business with the Nazi war machine. As was the Rockefeller Crime Family who gave the Nazis critical war components such as synthetic fuel secrets among other things. These people are traitors of the highest order. While our soldiers fought and died the Nazis were aided and abetted by many USA darkside Corporations.

About "conspiracy stories" as you so put it. What never ceases to amaze me is how those of us who are waking up to the fact our Constitutional Republic is being destroyed are constantly attacked by those who wish to remain comfortably asleep. Or those who are in bed with our enemy. They too are very loyal supporters of the current regime.

Cronyism? You're talking about "one hand washes the other" in business and politics. When there is an ideology driving such frequent hand washing it's become something agenda driven. Something much more ominous. The Third Reich.

Or how about the rise of the 4TH Reich?

Jmman

Diamond Member
Dec 17, 1999
All hail the power of the internet. Where else could someone who probably has only fired a weapon in BF2 or Call of Duty somehow become an "Army Ranger" overnight, and con thousands of people into believing his "story." My questions is who is the greater idiot, this probable McDonald's employee or the idiots who were so eager to see US "atrocities" commited that they fell for his BS hook, line, and sinker.......:roll: :laugh:

palehorse

Lifer
Dec 21, 2005
Originally posted by: straightalker
Entire cities were carpet bombed.
the rest of your post is fine in the fact that it's your opinion, and I wont ever begrudge a man his opinion. however, the part i quoted is an outright falicy. a lie. We havent "carpet bombed" anything for over 30 years.

so please just stick to facts when you're opining. thankyou. GL.

imported_Aelius

Golden Member
Apr 25, 2004
Originally posted by: Aelius
Okay, this guy couldn't give a single actual account of what the he did? He couldn't give a single date, name, location or anything about the horrible things that have apparently have happen.

Sorry, but this guy's story is bunk.

This isn't an investigation. When was the last time you saw someone given an account to a reporter where they were spouting off date, time, city etc because I haven't and I have been watching news since I can remember.

In his case he would likely have to give a GPS coordinate since mass graves would be in areas where there are likely be no visual markers. This and all other general details would have to be provided to the ICC and they should be allowed to decide if there is enough merit to launch an investigation into war crimes and crimes against humanity.

Not you.

Why isn't there a investigation? Hell, he knew about this along time ago! I don't need exact dates, but this guy didn't give a single one. Why? Because he's a loser looking for some camera time...

By the way, the United States hasn't joined the ICC. They have no jursidiction over us, we'd never goto them.

Your argument is pointless. Don't judge people by what you may do. Liar or not it must be investigated. If he is a liar he needs to be put in his place. I wouldn't put it past a country to use people like this guy to make up a story that's close to reality but utterly fake in order to discredit a real source so when that story breaks you simply write it off as another liar. Either that or this guy is just a nutcase. Investigate and find out.

I don't recall Germany agreeing to be judged by a world court either.

Jun 27, 2005
Ha.. This guy was even outed in OT.

Link Everything he said was a lie right down to being in the Army.

Nice fact checking OP. :D

daniel49

Diamond Member
Jan 8, 2005
Originally posted by: Steeplerot
Even if this guy was pissed at the service why would he shoot himself in the foot by screwing up his uniform so bad on camera making him look like he has no credibility, anyone who knows army uniform regs can see the problem a mile away.

But, his story is no surprise, all countries armies do crap like in his story, this is why war is so screwed, there is not much morality in trying to keep you and your bros alive.
But I don't buy this guys story, he looks like he maybe served a recruiters coffee at some point, and that's about it. Would not be surprised if this is not another rovian plant to descredit anti-war types once again.

:shocked:
I'm speechless but the bush dig at the end kind of saved you.

edit: now that I have read this thread in its entirety I see the evidence is mounting that its just another tinhat fraud.

thraashman

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
Entire cities were carpet bombed.
the rest of your post is fine in the fact that it's your opinion, and I wont ever begrudge a man his opinion. however, the part i quoted is an outright falicy. a lie. We havent "carpet bombed" anything for over 30 years.

so please just stick to facts when you're opining. thankyou. GL.

He's right because carpet bombing involves basically flattening an area by bombing it to all hell. This we don't do because of the type of conflict we're in would make it pointless because it would turn more against us than it killed who were enemies.

We DO however, or at least did at the start of the war, cluster bomb cities that are "insurgent strongholds". Cluster bombs have the problem of killing generally as many civilians as they do enemy combatants. Also cluster bombs have a tendency to leave multiple unexploded bombs which later explode killing civilians. Cluster bombing isn't as bad as carpet bombing, but it's still a pretty horrible thing.

As far as on the thread topic, even if this guy wasn't already about 95% debunked, I'd have trouble believing alot of what he says. I like to think that even the most brain-washed military lackie would have serious problems following orders to kill civilians and children and would either not follow the orders, or there'd be scores of soldiers coming forward. The few that there are over there in the military that would kill innocents intentionally aren't doing it because of orders, they're doing it because they're the sociopaths. You get em in the post office, you're bound to have at least a few in the military that slip through the cracks and don't get pulled from duty.

straightalker

Dec 21, 2005
What is so bizarre is i can mention the 100's of thousands of war casualties among our USA soldiers since Gulf War I from DU and other filth and most responses ignore that atrocity.

Folks, there are going to be millions of casualties caused by the USA Military on it's own troops and the surrounding civilians in these war regions and wherever the wind takes the radiation. All you guys using the term 'moonbat', 'asshat' and 'tinfoil hat' ignore that.

The only point you care about making is that some obvious now psyop set up some goon to fill what's known in the biz as a 'honey pot' of disinfo. Like the disinfo the Pentagon layed recently this week that they have a video now of the alleged airliner that struck the Pentagon on 9-11.

These sorts of bogus stories are designed to manipulate the debate.

Am i a fool for allegedly taking this one soldier's story as truth 'hook line and sinker'? No because these psyops mascarade as the truth and slip in among so much even more horrific TRUE stories that are IRREFUTIBLE.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Hell we should just leave the Iraqis to their ways, by the end they'd make any supposed atrocities commited by American troops like like a walk in the park. The Iraqis make the Visagoths looks like the Amish.

Saysys

Banned
Jan 15, 2006

What is fascism?

http://www.infowars.com/video/previews/what_is_facisim.htm
wow dude, i love Alex Jones as much as the next cost-to-cost AM listener.. watched all his videos *distributed a number of them*, think he'd make a great director of home-land security*see prediction of 9/11 months before it happened*; But in the end the only conspiracy he's uncovered is that federal buildings with top-secret information in them are rigged to be brought-down by explosives at a moment's notice. And that we where planning to go into Afghanistan before 9/11
TRUE stories that are IRREFUTIBLE.
link mr. jones?

EagleKeeper

Discussion Club Moderator<br>Elite Member
Staff member
Oct 30, 2000
Originally posted by: Whoozyerdaddy
Ha.. This guy was even outed in OT.

Link Everything he said was a lie right down to being in the Army.

Nice fact checking OP. :D

The OP has been owned - He now needs to clean the egg from his face.