Iraq did not have a large, ongoing, centrally controlled chemical weapons program after 1991

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

BOBDN

Banned
May 21, 2002
Originally posted by: oLLie

When I was in high school, I didn't have the kind of pride and self-assured sense of superiority that it must take to post that stuff.

When was that? Last year?

oLLie

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2001
Originally posted by: BOBDN

When I was in high school, I didn't have the kind of pride and self-assured sense of superiority that it must take to post that stuff.

No. Why?

BOBDN

Banned
May 21, 2002

No. Why?

Just curious how long it took you to gain the pride and self-assured sense of superiority it takes to post that stuff.

oLLie

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2001

No. Why?

Just curious how long it took you to gain the pride and self-assured sense of superiority it takes to post that stuff.

It didn't take any pride nor did it take any self-assured sense of superiority to post what I posted. In my opinion: 1) there are people that get frustrated with (the way) Moonbeam posts (i.e., heavy on the abstract metaphors), and 2) it takes some unique characteristics for him to keep posting his way anyway.

All IMHO.