News Iran's enriched uranium stockpile 12 times limit, says IAEA

mect

Platinum Member
Jan 5, 2004
Its a good thing Trump pulled out of the Iran nuclear deal.

"Last year, Iran began deliberately and publicly reneging on commitments it had made under an international nuclear accord signed with China, France, Germany, Russia, the UK and the US. The move was made in retaliation after US President Donald Trump abandoned the nuclear accord and reinstated crippling economic sanctions. "

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
I heard about this Iran thing. I was wondering how this might put America itself at great nuclear risk by destabilizing the area. Destabilizing the Middle East. Remember folks, things aren’t that stable right here in America at the moment, so if a real threat a nuclear threat was aimed at America, could we handle it? This would be the perfect opportunity for nations that hate America and have nuclear capabilities to try something. To catch America off guard. Remember too... 911 went right by us, we were caught totally off guard, we didn’t have a clue. Terrorist pulled that off and pretty much got away with it, and now the same countries that hate America are more united than ever and with undetermined and no doubt underestimated nuclear capabilities. Donald Trump withdrew from all of the safeguards that previous administrations enacted to monitor nuclear capabilities, so..... HOW WOULD WE EVER KNOW? How would we ever know what countries like Iran are up or what they are capable of doing on a nuclear basis? WE WOULDN’T. Just as with 911, we would have no clue until the fireballs began rising across America. Thank you Donald Trump.

mect

Platinum Member
Jan 5, 2004
I never got the impression there was a real plan here for him besides undoing something Obama did.

Which basically describes about 90% of Trump era foreign policy that isn't selling arms to middle eastern dictators or punishing migrants.
No plan? But the guy wrote "The Art of the Deal"! He's the best negotiator.

Seriously though. It blows my mind that even three seats on the supreme court plus all the other judges conservatives were able to appoint would be worth it to them considering the international mess Trump is leaving behind. We are no longer taken seriously on the world stage, and no one trusts us on the world stage.

mect

Platinum Member
Jan 5, 2004
I heard about this Iran thing. I was wondering how this might put America itself at great nuclear risk by destabilizing the area. Destabilizing the Middle East. Remember folks, things aren’t that stable right here in America at the moment, so if a real threat a nuclear threat was aimed at America, could we handle it? This would be the perfect opportunity for nations that hate America and have nuclear capabilities to try something. To catch America off guard. Remember too... 911 went right by us, we were caught totally off guard, we didn’t have a clue. Terrorist pulled that off and pretty much got away with it, and now the same countries that hate America are more united than ever and with undetermined and no doubt underestimated nuclear capabilities. Donald Trump withdrew from all of the safeguards that previous administrations enacted to monitor nuclear capabilities, so..... HOW WOULD WE EVER KNOW? How would we ever know what countries like Iran are up or what they are capable of doing on a nuclear basis? WE WOULDN’T. Just as with 911, we would have no clue until the fireballs began rising across America. Thank you Donald Trump.
The only good thing is I would imagine this type of attack would take years to plan. Unfortunately, Trump doesn't even know the things he's being briefed about when it comes to national security. Or maybe that's a good thing. I know some people are concerned about Trump selling classified information for cash once he's out of office. The saving grace might be that he never paid attention during those meetings to remember enough to sell.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
I never got the impression there was a real plan here for him besides undoing something Obama did.

Which basically describes about 90% of Trump era foreign policy that isn't selling arms to middle eastern dictators or punishing migrants.
Remember the Flynn treasoning' ?
Trump was making deals with the collective of Irans enemies pre and post election, pre-presidency.

one out of 100's :

So he has made this bargain that requires him to hate on Iran.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Remember the Flynn treasoning' ?
Trump was making deals with the collective of Irans enemies pre and post election, pre-presidency.

one out of 100's :

So he has made this bargain that requires him to hate on Iran.
Seems to be a Trump family problem also.

SmCaudata

Oct 8, 2006
No plan? But the guy wrote "The Art of the Deal"! He's the best negotiator.

Seriously though. It blows my mind that even three seats on the supreme court plus all the other judges conservatives were able to appoint would be worth it to them considering the international mess Trump is leaving behind. We are no longer taken seriously on the world stage, and no one trusts us on the world stage.

The unborn babies!!! See, the religious right only cares about organisms that cannot exist on their own. Once born and independent, who gives a shit? Am I right?

The other groups are a bunch of super wealthy business owners that don't give a shit if the world burns around them. They already have their pile of cash and can support their own private defense force. Hell, if the world burns, then they will be worth even more compared to the rest of the population. So much winning!

Reactions: alexruiz