Iran's A-Team could strike america

shabby

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5IzPouhFDp8
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/21/peter-king-iran-hezbollah-agents-undercover_n_1369950.html

Terrifying new reason for all of us to be potentially very worried about US tensions with Iran, the chairman of the house homeland security committee and other us officials are now warning that Iran has a large terrorist trained force right here in the united states right now. They say there maybe hundreds maybe even thousands of hezbollah agents on american soil who could be ready and willing to attack. Ryan Todd has been following this hearing up on capital hill, he's watching whats going on, pretty shocking information... if true

Shocking new development folks, the iranian a-team is coming and there's nothing america can do about it. We must duck and cover like the good ol' days.
How can Chairman King keep a straight face while spewing this garbage?

duck_and_cover_fallout1.gif

OCGuy

Lifer
Jul 12, 2000
Iran could be turned into a glass parking lot in about 45 minutes.

Judging by how lousy their agents in Asia were a couple weeks ago, I am not worried.

Feb 6, 2007
My favorite part of that story is the terrifying instances of Iranians using their spy network in New York City. You know, things like videotaping on a subway car, or taking pictures of monuments and bridges while on a sightseeing cruise... Both of which are activities I have personally done myself. Which, I guess, according to Peter King, makes me an Iranian terrorist.

I mean, honestly, people doing things every single tourist in NYC does are considered to be engaging in terrorist spying just because they're Iranian? Does that strike anyone else as being just a tad... well, stupid?

amish

Diamond Member
Aug 20, 2004
Judging by how lousy their agents in Asia were a couple weeks ago, I am not worried.

agreed. they'd be in a better position if they outsourced attacking the US through mexican gangs.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
Does this mean the press will not settle on a pronunciation for "A-Team" for the next three decades?

Craig234

Lifer
May 1, 2006
It's funny that the stronger a nation is, the more security it demands.

How did the US ever make it when it wasn't the strongest nation in the world?

momeNt

Diamond Member
Jan 26, 2011
I believe that Iran is the biggest threat since Hitler Germany.

They must be invaded, they must be conquered, and they must endorse Freedom and Democracy.

China is the next biggest threat, Hirohito Japan is what I would liken them most to, both for their Asian-ness and their proximity to Japan and ability to attack Pearl Harbor. They must be nuked, and rebuilt to make cars with excellent resale value and long term reliability.

Doppel

Lifer
Feb 5, 2011
Quick! Pass another spending bill, give TSA more money, checkpoints everywhere! This pissant nation Iran that, without oil, would still be a nation of tent dwellers has trained thousands of remote agents and they are all waiting for the order to wreak havoc upon the US. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: Wait, this fvcking guy is chairman of homeland security? WTF?

If Iran has hundreds of agents in the US why did they have to get that imbecile recently to try and kill the Saudi guy? The hit list at the bottom of the huff post article talks about Iranian officials taking pictures as any tourist might--er, I mean analyzing infrastructure weak points to mount a strike!! These highly trained agents he refers to must be damn idiots if they keep getting caught taking pictures of railroad tracks, especially since much of what they want is on google maps.

Last edited:

Ausm

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Quick! Pass another spending bill, give TSA more money, checkpoints everywhere! This pissant nation Iran that, without oil, would still be a nation of tent dwellers has trained thousands of remote agents and they are all waiting for the order to wreak havoc upon the US. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: Wait, this fvcking guy is chairman of homeland security? WTF?

If Iran has hundreds of agents in the US why did they have to get that imbecile recently to try and kill the Saudi guy? The hit list at the bottom of the huff post article talks about Iranian officials taking pictures as any tourist might--er, I mean analyzing infrastructure weak points to mount a strike!! These highly trained agents he refers to must be damn idiots if they keep getting caught taking pictures of railroad tracks, especially since much of what they want is on google maps.

This X 1000

EagleKeeper

Discussion Club Moderator<br>Elite Member
Staff member
Oct 30, 2000
Dec 10, 2005
This all seems like beating of the war drums, much like WMD in Iraq... I find it hard to believe that we can't come to some diplomatic accommodation with Iran.

Texashiker

Lifer
Dec 18, 2010
Shocking new development folks, the iranian a-team is coming and there's nothing america can do about it. We must duck and cover like the good ol' days.
How can Chairman King keep a straight face while spewing this garbage?

We are not prepared for attacks from within our own borders.

As we saw in France over the past few days, a single gunman can tie up dozens of police officers for days at a time.

Multiple what happened in France by a hundred, or even a thousand.

momeNt

Diamond Member
Jan 26, 2011
We are not prepared for attacks from within our own borders.

As we saw in France over the past few days, a single gunman can tie up dozens of police officers for days at a time.

Multiple what happened in France by a hundred, or even a thousand.

It's likely to be closer to 100,000.

If I was sec defense, I would advise immediate martial law of the entire country. 7pm curfews, shot on site if outside of home anytime past that and before 6AM. Meanwhile we invade Iran, level their entire country - they would do the same if they were in our position. We would need to uphold martial law approximately 6 months beyond Iran being conquered. Once conquered, we leave, and nuke the place so it isn't habitable for approximately 100 years. We can't afford to rebuild their nation.

crashtestdummy

Platinum Member
Feb 18, 2010
It's likely to be closer to 100,000.

If I was sec defense, I would advise immediate martial law of the entire country. 7pm curfews, shot on site if outside of home anytime past that and before 6AM. Meanwhile we invade Iran, level their entire country - they would do the same if they were in our position. We would need to uphold martial law approximately 6 months beyond Iran being conquered. Once conquered, we leave, and nuke the place so it isn't habitable for approximately 100 years. We can't afford to rebuild their nation.

I'm really, really glad you're not the secretary of defense.

momeNt

Diamond Member
Jan 26, 2011
I'm really, really glad you're not the secretary of defense.

:(

I'm just trying to defend our nation from evil-doers.

There are some that don't think Iran would initiate global thermonuclear war, they think that Iran isn't willing to sign its death warrant by launching an attack against Israel. At least I'm not one of those idiots and would be very proactive against evil-doers.

/sarcasm.

Jaepheth

Platinum Member
Apr 29, 2006
In 2010, a crack farming unit was sent to a secret CIA prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum-security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of jihad. If you have an infidel problem...if no one else can help...and if you can find them...maybe you can hire...The A-Team.

Zebo

Elite Member
Jul 29, 2001
Give us a reason. Please. Make it school children if you really want to see us come unglued. Iran is out of their minds.

Rainsford

Lifer
Apr 25, 2001
Give us a reason. Please. Make it school children if you really want to see us come unglued. Iran is out of their minds.

WE'RE out of our minds if we believe movie plot bullshit about Iran. All this tough talk sounds ridiculous when you realize that it's assuming that somehow the Iranian leadership hasn't noticed that they are dramatically over-matched in terms of every possible kind of power. Iran is definitely a concern in some respects, but people who are treating Iran as our new mortal enemy sound really silly, IMO.