Iran unveils new cruise missile

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Meghan54

Lifer
Oct 18, 2009
That is mean, please stop.

I read a wide range of websites - verything from fox, to huffpost, to motherjones... and watch youtube commentators on both sides of the spectrum.

This community is filled with people who hate the GOP and Trump, and yall hate us for no reason.

Poor woobie.....so misunderstood.

And I'm calling BS on you reading anything other than InfoWars, Breitbart, and Drudge. You keep posting drivel from those and associated sites....never Mother Jones, HuffPost, etc., so who are we to believe? Your posting history or your pitiable bleatings?

I get it......don't believe what we read from you, only what you claim is the "truth" about yourself.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Thanks obama, easing those trade sanctions really helped curb Irans weapons program.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019...c-revolution-anniversary-190202141530014.html

Several years ago there were some threads in this forum talking about obama easing trade sanctions. Some of the members phrased obama for easing sanctions.

Those of you who justified obama easing sanctions, please justify this. I am sure your deflector shields will be on full power. Surely one day... any day now...... the people of Iran will rise up and overthrow the government, like what a couple of people said.

Until then we have to undo yeras of appeasement by the obama administration towards iran.

English is not my mother tongue yet some times I get the distinct impression that it is not some of yours either... Am I off the mark here?

Reactions: UberNeuman

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
What is it like to defend a nation hell bent on destroying Israel?

Issues, politics, and partisans aside, this nation thrives on expensive oil.

When the price of oil goes down, lives and families are destroyed. People are laid off, factories close, families lose homes.... etc.

As much as we love cheap gas:
Refineries are not built on cheap oil,
Oil fields are not explored for cheap oil,
Companies do not do research and development on cheap oil,

This nation depends on expensive oil, unless you are in the industry you would not believe how much. Even down to the mom and pop diners who serve the oilfield workers.

When the price of oil drops, a major segment of the economy is hurt.

And when the price of oil goes up, even more American families get hurt.
I get it that your part of the country thrives on expensive oil, but most parts of the country do not work in the oil industry and most Americans do not live in areas where the oil industry is a major economic force.
So when the price of oil goes up, that means their cost of living goes up across the board.

But it doesn't surprise me that you think your little corner of America is the entire nation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Meghan54

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
That is mean, please stop.

I read a wide range of websites - verything from fox, to huffpost, to motherjones... and watch youtube commentators on both sides of the spectrum.

This community is filled with people who hate the GOP and Trump, and yall hate us for no reason.

Says the guy who started a thread just to hate on the Democrats and Obama for no valid reason. The projection never ends..

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Thanks Obama
That's all you needed to say. We have these few years of life to make the best of that we can and of the many states of mind I have experienced in my lifetime, the best I can remember is when I'm feeling gratitude for the infinite wonder and joy, and an opportunity to love that being alive brings. Try as I may, and I have tried rather well, I can find no solid justification for blaming anybody but myself for the loss of feeling that way. I am constantly tempted and pulled down by anger and fear and rage. I so much want to blame somebody else for my unhealthy mental states. It also makes me sad to see you similarly suffer. In my garden there are beautiful things growing and a blue sky right now full of fluffy white clouds. I don't see Trump OR Obama anywhere out there. May your dreams come true up to the highest. May we find grace. May the sun blaze forth from our being.

As far as I'm concerned, as long as you are bitching there's that chance. Carry on!

Reactions: ShingenDX

Triloby

Mar 18, 2016
Says the guy who started a thread just to hate on the Democrats and Obama for no valid reason. The projection never ends..

I wouldn't go so hard on him.

For all we know, he probably has secret homoerotic thoughts about Obama every time he sleeps at night. It's probably the only explanation there is to his weird anti-Obama fetish...