Iran Plotted Terrorist Attacks Against United States/Saudi Arabia/Israel

Page 9 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

al981

Golden Member
May 28, 2009
Never did those in charge state that war in Afghanistan or Iraq was over resources. There were plenty of anti-war liberals claiming Iraq was about oil.

Of course not, otherwise you wouldn't be able to manufacture conscent for bogus wars. Lying and deception is part of American foreign policy. It's why 100,000 troops were sent to Iraq instead of hunting down the alleged masterminds of 9/11 "hiding" in afghanistan. to this day, america still can't keep its story straight. Now you're seeing the exact same type of bogus propoganda against Iran with this thread. Funny you didn't object to the lack of credibility this country has. :awe::D Say, where's woolfe?

Yet US companies were shut out of the oil industry.

LOL! tell that to the billions being made by american companies in iraqi oil infrastructure / reconstruction. the fallacy of thinking stealing = consumption of oil.

Lies here, lies there..

Of course, America and its allies did in fact steal oil profits and resources in the past.

"Stealing" isn't the only reason america lied to invade multiple countries, as you are well aware. it's about massive profits for friendly corps, control of pipelines, and establishing military bases to control said pipelines and resources fields, whether or not a drop of it makes it back home.

Nebor

Lifer
Jun 24, 2003
Of course I backed it up, along with many other points. You just continue to duck all of them. Keep on dodgin, or do you have the guts to acknowledge your country's lack of credibility? Inc dodge!

I don't see what that has to do with anything at all. Who did we steal resources from? That article doesn't even mention Iraq.

EagleKeeper

Discussion Club Moderator<br>Elite Member
Staff member
Oct 30, 2000
You have been implying Iraq and or Iran until you got called on it

What country did we invade JUST to get their resources?

You are trying to go back 60 years and yet can not show that we put troops on the ground. Difficult to invade and steal without doing so :confused:

Steal means to take without compensation.

Anti up!

al981

Golden Member
May 28, 2009
You have been implying Iraq and or Iran until you got called on it.

You are trying to go back 60 years and yet can not show that we put troops on the ground. Difficult to invade and steal without doing so :confused:

What's there to imply? It's a proven fact the US and its allies overthrew and stole Iran's resources/profits. They didn't have to consume a single drop to qualify for outright theft. Controlling oil rich nations and installing regimes that play along, even without consuming a single drop, is the name of the game. You have dodged all the other points i mentioned as well, including controlling resources and defending them with massive military bases. I can only assume you agree with such points, including the points of no american credibility, right? feel free to acknowledge these basic facts. inc dodge again. don't worry, i'll continue calling you out on them until you cease "duckin'".

edit: no troops on the ground in iran? lmfao, only because they opted for deception with CIA agents instead. orders still came directly from the top, son!

You mean "ante" up, right? Blatant theft and stealing, as proven by previous links, aren't the only reasons america and its allies continue to lie in order to invade the middle east. I clarified that serveral posts ago. Get back on topic, and do grow a set and acknowledge america has no credibility against iranian leadership, especially with bogus used car salesman accusations, and prior overthrowing of their democracy.

Last edited:
May 11, 2008
Never did those in charge state that war in Afghanistan or Iraq was over resources. There were plenty of anti-war liberals claiming Iraq was about oil.

Yet US companies were shut out of the oil industry.

So again, WHAT RESOURCES DID WE GO TO WAR TO STEAL!

It is strange that Unocal (taken over by Chevron and vetoed by Bush jr to prevent a takeover from the Chinese CNOOC. CNOOC did a massive offer of 18,5 billion dollars to take over Unocal in 2005) was part of a consortium for a transasian oil line through Afghanistan and Pakistan. But now that Pakistan will no longer play by US rules (You can thank China for that, and we all know which country helped the Chinese increase their influence for the last 2,5 decades).

This centgas consortium was also the reason why the US was at the time (mid nineties) good friends with the Taliban. The Taliban was needed because they where key players for the centgas consortium which unocal was the biggest player from. I think it was during the Clinton administration that the taliban was invited to the US, but i am not sure. I do remember seeing some video footage.

Anyway, because the Bush Jr government destroyed US credibility in Islamic countries in the southeast region, the region was just to unstable for the US to maintain and unocal dropped out. After that, CNOOC did the offer to buy unocal. This was planned for a long time. But as usual short sightedness was the cause of failure.

al981

Golden Member
May 28, 2009

Anti up!

I don't see what that has to do with anything at all. Who did we steal resources from? That article doesn't even mention Iraq.

Since both eaglekeeper and nebor have continually "ducked" my factual links of outright oil theft and other basic facts about american lies, here's another link that puts to rest any lies spewed by these typical liars:

Bolton admits:
"The critical oil and natural gas producing region that we fought so many wars to try and protect our economy from the adverse impact of losing that supply or having it available at very high prices "

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFbpKKOEnAE

When will eaglekeeper, nebor, and other liars finally admit the middle east wars are about oil? they couldn't even admit the US and its allies stole iranian oil and profits in the 50's, and that is admitted on the CIA website LOL!

will these liars ever acknowledge these bullshit iranian charges of assassination are just another lying attempted to start a war with iran and get its oil, AGAIN? don't count on it. inc "duck".:D

Last edited:
Sep 12, 2004
It is strange that Unocal (taken over by Chevron and vetoed by Bush jr to prevent a takeover from the Chinese CNOOC. CNOOC did a massive offer of 18,5 billion dollars to take over Unocal in 2005) was part of a consortium for a transasian oil line through Afghanistan and Pakistan. But now that Pakistan will no longer play by US rules (You can thank China for that, and we all know which country helped the Chinese increase their influence for the last 2,5 decades).

This centgas consortium was also the reason why the US was at the time (mid nineties) good friends with the Taliban. The Taliban was needed because they where key players for the centgas consortium which unocal was the biggest player from. I think it was during the Clinton administration that the taliban was invited to the US, but i am not sure. I do remember seeing some video footage.

Anyway, because the Bush Jr government destroyed US credibility in Islamic countries in the southeast region, the region was just to unstable for the US to maintain and unocal dropped out. After that, CNOOC did the offer to buy unocal. This was planned for a long time. But as usual short sightedness was the cause of failure.
Incorrect facts make for poor conspiracy theories. The "oil" pipeline that Unocal was involved in was not intended for oil. It was for natural gas.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trans-Afghanistan_Pipeline

Kind of destroys the remainder of your claim.

Nebor

Lifer
Jun 24, 2003

Anti up!

This. Never addressed. We never stole oil from Iraq.

airdata

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2010
Lets get this thread back on course.

Are we going to use this scripted event as a pretext for war with iran? With the internet around it's alot harder to outright lie to people and get them to support war. Even if a large portion of americans don't need much Rah Rah Rah'ing to get them to back another war... I'd really just like to see us actually have a legitimate reason to goto war.

al981

Golden Member
May 28, 2009
This. Never addressed. We never stole oil from Iraq.

Again, because you continue to dodge every fact i've stated: I never stated the us stole oil from iraq. though, the entire lie to get into iraq was indeed about oil and control, as bolton once again affirmed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFbpKKOEnAE

feel free to acknowledge that and all the other facts i posted, including the fact that the US stole iranian oil and profits in the past. inc another dodge by nebor.

to the proven liar Lyingchicken, feel free to acknowledge those points as well. and LOL at eaglekeeper eating crow and continually ducking. brb work!

al981

Golden Member
May 28, 2009
Lets get this thread back on course.

Are we going to use this scripted event as a pretext for war with iran? With the internet around it's alot harder to outright lie to people and get them to support war. Even if a large portion of americans don't need much Rah Rah Rah'ing to get them to back another war... I'd really just like to see us actually have a legitimate reason to goto war.

Of course. you didn't think these liars would go through all this trouble for nothin, did ya?!

us already making plans to increase troop presence in middle east, despite so called iraq withdrawal, to respond to possible confrontation with iran.

to steal/control iran's oil, obviously! thanks bolton.