Iran and Turkey join forces to attack in Iraq.

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Aimster

Lifer
Jan 5, 2003
Iran attacked the Kurds during the regime of Saddam. Iran launched 400-500 rockets at their base and demonstrated they can hit pinpoint locations within Iraq. One reason the U.S might not have attacked Iran already given their ability to strike at the Green Zone.

Either way I don't think this is Bush's fault. The only way I see it as being Bush's fault is if there is some kind of evidence that the U.S is giving these groups money and training. I heard reports Israel is but then why would Israel train groups that are against Turkey? Weird.

Sep 12, 2004
Originally posted by: Stoneburner
Originally posted by: TastesLikeChicken
Originally posted by: bamacre
:laugh: @ Red

For someone who claims to not like Bush, TLC certainly does a lot of apologizing for him.
I don't particularly care for Red Dawn either but I defended him a while back in the Personal Forum Issues forum. Does that make me an apologist for RD as well?

You folks have a serious disconnect between apologism and being fair. Seriously. Show some fucking honesty around here, for once in your lives.

Why don't you stop menstruating for a change and show some analytical skills rather than providing another shrill defense psychotic defense of your dreamy commander in chief? If you can't logically follow from the weakened iraq nation to the strengthened kurdish portion creating problems with Turkey, you are an idiot, especially considering THIS WAS PREDICTED YEARS AGO TO BE A NATURAL CONSEQUENCE OF THE IRAQ WAR.

You are an apologist, and a rather bad one.
As per the usual, your BDS-fueled stupid is shining through brightly.

The PKK is in the weakest position it has ever been in. Not only are Turkey and Iran fighting against them, but the US is assisting too. In addition, the Kurds in Iraq are in the best position they've been in in recent history. They don't want to screw up their good thing and the PKK can damn sure screw that up for them. You have absolutely nothing to base your claim on that they're stronger, because they aren't. But your knee-jerk ignorance claims otherwise because you can't see beyond your own little partisan-based delusional world.

You'd do better to keep your mouth closed in here. You are an example of the worst of the worst of the left that spews without thought, consideration, or anything beyond your knee striking your chin when Bush is mentioned. Put a cork in it and grow up, troll.