iPod Nano

Sheepathon

Diamond Member
Oct 22, 2003
Checked one out when I was in Vegas. The thing is miniscule. No reason to buy a Shuffle now.

SVT Cobra

Lifer
Mar 29, 2005
well since most people at OT are insecure and want to look cool because they are stuck in a fog called society and fads that wrap them around themselves and choke and blind them not letting them be their real selves except when they are aloe in their rooms crying to themselves and wondering why thismask is stuck on their face that no one except their mommies can get off....then I predict the poll will win with Yay!

MikeMike

Lifer
Feb 6, 2000
Originally posted by: Son of a N00b
well since most people at OT are insecure and want to look cool because they are stuck in a fog called society and fads that wrap them around themselves and choke and blind them not letting them be their real selves except when they are aloe in their rooms crying to themselves and wondering why thismask is stuck on their face that no one except their mommies can get off....then I predict the poll will win with Yay!

uh? so since the fad happens to involve probably the nicest, best quality, miniature MP3 player, that makes everyone a follower?

moron.

SVT Cobra

Lifer
Mar 29, 2005
Originally posted by: nourdmrolNMT1

uh? so since the fad happens to involve probably the nicest, best quality, miniature MP3 player, that makes everyone a follower?

moron.

yes because 13 year old girls who dress with their ass and boobs half showing realize that

jpeyton

Moderator in SFF, Notebooks, Pre-Built/Barebones
Aug 23, 2003

Let me know when you've found another 4GB flash player for less.

Nikamichi

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2003

iPod Nano > Run-on sentences

ruffilb

Diamond Member
Feb 6, 2005

moron.

yes because 13 year old girls who dress with their ass and boobs half showing realize that

BTW, I can personally assure you that this doesn't personify me, if it makes you feel any better.

SVT Cobra

Lifer
Mar 29, 2005
Originally posted by: ruffilb

moron.

BTW, I can personally assure you that this doesn't personify me, if it makes you feel any better.

I hope you are not a 13 year old girl :Q

ruffilb

Diamond Member
Feb 6, 2005

moron.

Nor do I dress with my ass or boobs hanging out.

In fact, I don't even HAVE boobs to let hang out.

SVT Cobra

Lifer
Mar 29, 2005

moron.

thats not what Nik said ;)

Rock Hydra

Diamond Member
Dec 13, 2004
They look really sweet, but it doesn't mean that I'm going to tag along with every thing new that comes out.

ruffilb

Diamond Member
Feb 6, 2005

moron.

thats not what Nik said ;)

I'm not Nik, and I sure hope he's not been taking about me :p

Originally posted by: Rock Hydra
They look really sweet, but it doesn't mean that I'm going to tag along with every thing new that comes out.

I've wanted an original iPod for a while, but never actually jumped on the bandwagon and bought one, in part because it was too big to easily fit in my pocket. Now that problem is solved and I might just buy one.