Iphone remote app question

MBony

Platinum Member
Sep 16, 2003
Is it possible to be on the road w/ my iphone, open the app, make a movie purchase from itunes and have it begin to download to my appletv immediately? Or do I even need an app for that? Obviously I don't have an iphone or an appletv. :)

secretanchitman

Diamond Member
Apr 11, 2001
you can download/rent media on your iphone, but it will only sync back when you have it plugged in *i think*....:)

QueBert

Lifer
Jan 6, 2002
I can only download music and apps on my iPhone, and I think the App limit is 10 megabytes in size. Unless there's some h4x0r3d way to do it. No you cannot download a movie directly to your iPhone.

Injury

Lifer
Jul 19, 2004
Sounds like the only way you could do this is if you used a remote desktop app to access your home computer and do it from there.

Wonderful Pork

Golden Member
Jul 24, 2005
Originally posted by: QueBert
I can only download music and apps on my iPhone, and I think the App limit is 10 megabytes in size. Unless there's some h4x0r3d way to do it. No you cannot download a movie directly to your iPhone.

Its only 10MB limited if you're on the cellular network. On WiFi, the skys the limit!;)

silverpig

Lifer
Jul 29, 2001
Originally posted by: Wonderful Pork

Its only 10MB limited if you're on the cellular network. On WiFi, the skys the limit!;)

<--- downloaded myst update via wifi on my Touch.

MBony

Platinum Member
Sep 16, 2003

I am wanting to download a movie/tv show to my appletv (at home) using my iphone while on the road.