iPhone 11 Pro. Max camera vs. iPhone 12 Mini's?

Synomenon

Lifer
Dec 25, 2004
Has anyone seen any review that compares the iPhone 12 Mini's cameras to the iPhone 11 Pro. Max's? Or has anyone here been able to compare them in person?

I upgraded from the 11 Pro. Max to the 12 Pro. Max, but now would like to downgrade to the 12 Mini as I find the size to be perfect (I had grudgingly gotten "used' to the Max size over the past year and thought I would be ok working with that another year).

Harry_Wild

Dec 14, 2012
Has anyone seen any review that compares the iPhone 12 Mini's cameras to the iPhone 11 Pro. Max's? Or has anyone here been able to compare them in person?

I upgraded from the 11 Pro. Max to the 12 Pro. Max, but now would like to downgrade to the 12 Mini as I find the size to be perfect (I had grudgingly gotten "used' to the Max size over the past year and thought I would be ok working with that another year).
The Mini only has two cameras instead of 3! Does not have the telephoto lens. The 12 Max has the best camera still, better then the 11 Pro Max.

Synomenon

Lifer
Dec 25, 2004
I could see that myself from images of the phones. Just want to get some feedback on comparison of pictures taken with the two phones.