Into the fold...

IceCreamMan

Jul 7, 2001
I have managed to recruit a new member to our Folding @ Home team. :cool:
He appears in the stats as exu23, and he should start turning in WU's at a fair clip, given his fast Athlon XP machine. He has not yet signed up at Anandtech but I believe he will when he get one of those round Tuit thingies. He has also recruited a friend of his from his workplace - don't know his details yet. Both of them are folding in sunny St. Petersburg Fl.
Anyway, I really want us to get into the top ten, and I'm hoping these guys will help. :D

bunker

Lifer
Apr 23, 2001
w00t! Nice recruiting there IceCreamMan!

Hey Syntax, if you read this, check your rear view mirror. ;)

networkman

Lifer
Apr 23, 2000
I should be on the TA Folding team roster shortly.. completed my first WU and am on the 2nd one now; only one machine on it right now.. an Athlon 700. :)

ProviaFan

Lifer
Mar 17, 2001
Welcome to the TeAm, guys!

/me looks into his crystal ball and determines that he'll be dropping several places in the stats very soon. :(

Kravahn

Jul 8, 2001
I just started up a rig on f@h too... just a celery 366, but when I can make it back to my waaay remote 800 Tbird machine, I'll switch it over from s@h too. That'll give me about 5 s@h wu's a day for s@h, and I still don't have a clue about the f@h wu's ;) All my remote rig does is dc, though, and it's doing about 3 s@h wu's a day now. Gotta get the f@h crew into the top!!! :D

osage

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2000
Welcome to all the new team members..we will need all the help we can get to crack the top 10.