News Intimidation, Pressure and Humiliation: Inside Trump’s Two-Year War on the Investigations Encircling Him

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Yeah, this one is pretty thorough, and definitely worth reading. It's a nice summary and timeline that brings together pretty much everything already known, but as Trump has spent the last two years sowing chaos in order to distract most everyone from the very serious reality that he faces, each point tends to get lost in the muck.

Also, some new shitstorm material involving Whittaker obstructing justice, it seems, and only within a few hours of being appointed acting AG, lol.

all very good people.

Ciber

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2000
Yeah, this one is pretty thorough, and definitely worth reading. It's a nice summary and timeline that brings together pretty much everything already known, but as Trump has spent the last two years sowing chaos in order to distract most everyone from the very serious reality that he faces, each point tends to get lost in the muck.

Also, some new shitstorm material involving Whittaker obstructing justice, it seems, and only within a few hours of being appointed acting AG, lol.

all very good people.

Yep, really amazing that people still believe anything that comes out of this administration.

Feb 4, 2009
Apologies OP, I have to point out this account has been inactive for 6 years and previously was active in the garage section.
First new post is above. Call me suspicious.

Ciber

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2000
Apologies OP, I have to point out this account has been inactive for 6 years and previously was active in the garage section.
First new post is above. Call me suspicious.

I was inactive cause I was busy building a company and taking it public. Now I have tons of free time. ;)

Technically I was mostly active in Off Topic and the garage, Now I'm posting in here due to our shitty political climate, or maybe I'm just getting old. Don't worry, it's the real me. Still drive a BMW and all. :p

Feb 4, 2009
I was inactive cause I was busy building a company and taking it public. Now I have tons of free time. ;)

Technically I was mostly active in Off Topic and the garage, Now I'm posting in here due to our shitty political climate, or maybe I'm just getting old. Don't worry, it's the real me. Still drive a BMW and all. :p

There has been several old accounts that have suddenly become active in P&N posting only us vs them issues where no compromise can be made and designed to separate us. I’m suspicious of that behavior now.
Congratulations on having free time. What do you do in your business.

Ciber

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2000
There has been several old accounts that have suddenly become active in P&N posting only us vs them issues where no compromise can be made and designed to separate us. I’m suspicious of that behavior now.
Congratulations on having free time. What do you do in your business.

Biotech, but I'm no longer involved, Left to spend time with my daughter and being at a publicly traded company is in general a soul crushing experience.

Feb 4, 2009
Biotech, but I'm no longer involved, Left to spend time with my daughter and being at a publicly traded company is in general a soul crushing experience.

As a guy who has been involved in various sales over the years I totally understand this.
Focus on the good for the soul stuff is more rewarding it pays less. I’m still trying to find the right balance

Ciber

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2000
As a guy who has been involved in various sales over the years I totally understand this.
Focus on the good for the soul stuff is more rewarding it pays less. I’m still trying to find the right balance

Yup, I'm in no rush to go back to dealing with other people and their bullshit. I'm sure at some point I'll get bored, but for now I'm happy relaxing and trading.