Interview with 27-year CIA veteran

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Bowfinger

Lifer
Nov 17, 2002
Originally posted by: Corn
You're not the first James Bond-wanna-be to spin stories about their top secret life. I'm sure you could tell us more, but then you'd have to kill us.

Ignorance abounds, this being the most glaring example thus far. Really Bow, you really have no clue, do you? While you may know squat about UQ, many here know otherwise.
Oh goody, Mini-Me gets a reference from a vegetable. Good enough for me.
rolleye.gif

I'm glad UQ tells you bedtime stories. Maybe some of them are true. Maybe not. The simple fact is you don't have a clue. I can tell you anything I want about myself, and you have no way to tell what is true and what isn't. Welcome to the Internet.

On the other hand, we know who McGovern is. We don't have much detail, but at least we have some general information.

Corn

Diamond Member
Nov 12, 1999
I can tell you anything I want about myself, and you have no way to tell what is true and what isn't. Welcome to the Internet.

Wanna bet?

UQ used to post here using his real, full name. You don't have a clue, but that's cool, ignorance is bliss......

Ldir

Platinum Member
Jul 23, 2003
I can tell you anything I want about myself, and you have no way to tell what is true and what isn't. Welcome to the Internet.

Wanna bet?

UQ used to post here using his real, full name. You don't have a clue, but that's cool, ignorance is bliss......
Bond. James Bond.

Bowfinger

Lifer
Nov 17, 2002
Originally posted by: Ldir

Wanna bet?

Bond. James Bond.
:D