International arrest warrant issued against Israeli Rabi

Skyclad1uhm1

Lifer
Aug 10, 2001
Death by torture would be too good for this guy...

Jerusalem police on Friday issued an international arrest warrant against an extremist rabbi who fled to Canada and is considered to be the ringleader and "spiritual mentor" in one of the worst child abuse cases in Israeli history, police said.

The fugitive ringleader of the group, Rabbi Elior Chen, 29, and his followers are suspected of severely abusing two children, aged 3 and 4, who were savagely and systematically beaten with hammers, knives and other instruments for months until the former lost consciousness in March.

The 3-year-old suffered permanent brain damage as a result of the systematic and brutal abuse he suffered at the hands of his mother and her companions, according to an indictment filed against his mother and her companion last Sunday in a Jerusalem court.

He is expected to remain in a vegetative state for the rest of his life.

The men, who allegedly carried out the abuse with the mother, received instruction from Chen on how to "fix" the children's behavior, and "cleanse" them of their Satanic possession, the indictment says.

The charge sheet in the case recounts that the mother allegedly forced her children to eat feces, locked them in a suitcase for three days - letting them out only for brief periods of time - repeatedly beat, whipped, and shook them, burned their hands with a lighter and a heater, and gave them freezing showers.

The abusive mother and 'educators' are also suspected of pouring salt on the burn wounds of the child, stuffing his mouth with a skullcap and sealing his mouth with masking tape, and giving the children alcoholic drinks until they vomited.

All those involved should be introduced to the interrogation techniques used in Israeli prisons for the rest of their lives. Although those techniques are most likely still far more humane than what they did to those children.
Too bad it is still impossible to detect sadism in a human, otherwise he might have been caught earlier.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
The extreme of what is done to all children......

We are almost all brain dead and hang on by a thread.

OrByte

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2000
that is gruesome.

there was no love for those two kids when it mattered most.

Skyclad1uhm1

Lifer
Aug 10, 2001
Originally posted by: Skoorb
I wish I had not read that.

I know the feeling :(

Unfortunately that is also often how abuse can continue: people simply not wanting to see it, not wanting to believe something like that can happen. Sometimes I wish the world would have a sort of 'Robocops', one per human, who would take action the moment someone tries to do something bad. Non-governmental of course, wouldn't trust any government with that kind of control.