interesting website

TechBoyJK

Lifer
Oct 17, 2002
North Carolina Site Said to be Gateway Drug to Terror

The Ignored Puzzle Pieces of Knowledge - revolution.muslimpad.com

Very interesting, they sure do like to thrash on McCain and his spiritual Advisor.

The site basically says Islam will fight US and Israel until the states live under Islamic law. Even if the people are non believers, they will let us live in peace as long as the rule of law is islamic. It goes on to say that Americans are basically false christians because we want to attack Islam for being the anti-christ where as it was the Jews who actually killed Christ and Islam actually holds Jesus in high regard. And that how can Christians be friends with Jews but not muslims.

TechBoyJK

Lifer
Oct 17, 2002
McCain?s ?Spiritual Guide? Wants America to Destroy Islaam; finally, a truthful Kaafir

This is just more evidence that it?s a Crusade against Islaam. Alhamdullilaah.

Some of the things Rev. Rod Parsley said was - and we hope he and his followers are reading this:

?Islam is an Anti-Christ religion that intends through violence to conquer the world.?

And those who killed your God (or Prophet), the Jews, aren?t an Anti-Christ religion?

Using the words Anti-Christ is very dishonest and inappropriate from even the Christian standard, and many of your Priests of your Religion would fail to see how Islam is Anti-Christ when we support Jesus and hold him with great respect.

As for conquering the world, then yes. We will conquer the world with the Qur?aan in one hand and the Gun in the other and we will fight until Islaam is supreme over all lands in order to guide humanity from the darkness of governments and religions and into the broad light of Islaam. When our Islaamic State comes after you and your people, and you decide to live under the Islaamic Caliphate but as a disbeliever (who pays the Jizyah), we will accept that and let you live in peace.

He said,

?Muhammad received revelation from Demon spirits and not from the Living God.?

If you disbelieve in our Qur?aan, then bring a chapter like it (in its guidance and eloquence).

And how come the Qur?aan has no versions but the Bible has many? How can the Bible be trustworthy with so many different versions?

Sounds quite demonish to me for someone to follow something that has foundations which are outstandingly weak, contradictory and illogical.

By the way Ron, whatever happened to elements of ?love? in your Religion? Whatever happened to ?love thy enemy??

Oh yeah, I just realized, you are allowed to pick and choose (and ignore other verses) from the Bible.

He said,

?America has historically understood herself to be a bastion against Islaam in the world.?

This statement makes us proud.

For once, you disbelievers are admitting that America is against Islaam. We have been waiting and waiting for you people to come out publicly and you are almost there now; all that is left are for the elections to take place.

If John McCain wins, the Muslims will finally wake up.

He said,

?In fact, I?ll tell you this: I do not believe our nation can truly fulfill its divine purpose until we understand our historical conflict with Islaam.?

This is just amazing! You guys even go far as to say that in order to understand what America?s relationship with Islaam shoud be like, one has to turn to the pages of the Crusades and how the Crusaders fought Islaam.

Alhamdullilaah, if Allah wills for John McCain to become the President, then the gates of Jihaad and Shahaadah will open very wide for the Ummah. Inshaa?Allaah! This is quite exciting news for us.

We need more Kuffaar to be open with their beliefs instead of hiding it like a snake; we want the clash of civilizations. We want the clash of Religions. And it is Islaam that will dominate and crush its opponents, grant justice to humanity, even if the Kuffaar detest such an idea.

We hope this is a wake up call for all Muslims? not just that John McCain and his Kaafir guide is clearly against Islaam, but that we must prepare ourselves soon for the major conflict. People and Organizations like Zaytuna, MuslimMatters, CAIR, MAS, ICNA, ISNA, CIOGC, MCB etc. don?t want the conflict and all they want is to live in ?harmony and peace?. Well we tell them as Shaykh Faisal had said: ?Even if you don?t want Jihaad, the Kuffaar will bring it to your doorstep!? So prepare, and preparing for conflict is a great Sunnah of the Prophet (sallallahu ?alayhi wassallam) which is heavily overlooked by the majority of Muslims today due to their extreme cowardice, flimsy trust in Allah, and great ignorance regarding Jihaad fe Sabeelillaah.

May Allah allow us to strike extreme terror into the hearts of these wretched and damned Kuffaar who wish to fight us.

May Allah curse them, break their families, break their ranks, break their homes, break their lives, break their government, break their army, and throw them into the Hellfire forever.

AllahuAkbar wal ?Izzatullilaah!

yllus

Elite Member & Lifer
Aug 20, 2000
lol @ his use of "kaffir". I haven't heard that word in ages.

He's right about the place of Jesus Christ in Islam - he's very highly regarded - but as a prophet, not a god. Islam is certainly not an "anti-Christ religion".

Islam will conquer jack squat. It'll reach its high tide point like all religions do, and then inexorably start to fade as the people yearn for freedom of choice in how they live. It's just too repressive of basic human nature to flourish for long.

In the meantime, you can bet that every bit transferred to and from that website is monitored by intelligence agencies.

Atreus21

Lifer
Aug 21, 2007
Originally posted by: TechBoyJK
McCain?s ?Spiritual Guide? Wants America to Destroy Islaam; finally, a truthful Kaafir

This is just more evidence that it?s a Crusade against Islaam. Alhamdullilaah.

Some of the things Rev. Rod Parsley said was - and we hope he and his followers are reading this:

?Islam is an Anti-Christ religion that intends through violence to conquer the world.?

And those who killed your God (or Prophet), the Jews, aren?t an Anti-Christ religion?

Using the words Anti-Christ is very dishonest and inappropriate from even the Christian standard, and many of your Priests of your Religion would fail to see how Islam is Anti-Christ when we support Jesus and hold him with great respect.

As for conquering the world, then yes. We will conquer the world with the Qur?aan in one hand and the Gun in the other and we will fight until Islaam is supreme over all lands in order to guide humanity from the darkness of governments and religions and into the broad light of Islaam. When our Islaamic State comes after you and your people, and you decide to live under the Islaamic Caliphate but as a disbeliever (who pays the Jizyah), we will accept that and let you live in peace.

He said,

?Muhammad received revelation from Demon spirits and not from the Living God.?

If you disbelieve in our Qur?aan, then bring a chapter like it (in its guidance and eloquence).

And how come the Qur?aan has no versions but the Bible has many? How can the Bible be trustworthy with so many different versions?

Sounds quite demonish to me for someone to follow something that has foundations which are outstandingly weak, contradictory and illogical.

By the way Ron, whatever happened to elements of ?love? in your Religion? Whatever happened to ?love thy enemy??

Oh yeah, I just realized, you are allowed to pick and choose (and ignore other verses) from the Bible.

He said,

?America has historically understood herself to be a bastion against Islaam in the world.?

This statement makes us proud.

For once, you disbelievers are admitting that America is against Islaam. We have been waiting and waiting for you people to come out publicly and you are almost there now; all that is left are for the elections to take place.

If John McCain wins, the Muslims will finally wake up.

He said,

?In fact, I?ll tell you this: I do not believe our nation can truly fulfill its divine purpose until we understand our historical conflict with Islaam.?

This is just amazing! You guys even go far as to say that in order to understand what America?s relationship with Islaam shoud be like, one has to turn to the pages of the Crusades and how the Crusaders fought Islaam.

Alhamdullilaah, if Allah wills for John McCain to become the President, then the gates of Jihaad and Shahaadah will open very wide for the Ummah. Inshaa?Allaah! This is quite exciting news for us.

We need more Kuffaar to be open with their beliefs instead of hiding it like a snake; we want the clash of civilizations. We want the clash of Religions. And it is Islaam that will dominate and crush its opponents, grant justice to humanity, even if the Kuffaar detest such an idea.

We hope this is a wake up call for all Muslims? not just that John McCain and his Kaafir guide is clearly against Islaam, but that we must prepare ourselves soon for the major conflict. People and Organizations like Zaytuna, MuslimMatters, CAIR, MAS, ICNA, ISNA, CIOGC, MCB etc. don?t want the conflict and all they want is to live in ?harmony and peace?. Well we tell them as Shaykh Faisal had said: ?Even if you don?t want Jihaad, the Kuffaar will bring it to your doorstep!? So prepare, and preparing for conflict is a great Sunnah of the Prophet (sallallahu ?alayhi wassallam) which is heavily overlooked by the majority of Muslims today due to their extreme cowardice, flimsy trust in Allah, and great ignorance regarding Jihaad fe Sabeelillaah.

May Allah allow us to strike extreme terror into the hearts of these wretched and damned Kuffaar who wish to fight us.

May Allah curse them, break their families, break their ranks, break their homes, break their lives, break their government, break their army, and throw them into the Hellfire forever.

AllahuAkbar wal ?Izzatullilaah!

Seems like a nice guy.

jpeyton

Moderator in SFF, Notebooks, Pre-Built/Barebones
Aug 23, 2003
If I pay $10 for a domain name and make a website full of nonsense, will Fox News write a story about me too?

wwswimming

Banned
Jan 21, 2006
"Verily, Allâh has purchased of the believers their lives and their properties; for the price that theirs shall be the Paradise."

what happens to their computers ?

Sinsear

Diamond Member
Jan 13, 2007
Originally posted by: jpeyton
If I pay $10 for a domain name and make a website full of nonsense, will Fox News write a story about me too?

Probably not; I don't think they are allowed to say "douchebag" on the air.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: Sinsear

Probably not; I don't think they are allowed to say "Jeff Gordon" on the air.
:shocked:

jpeyton

Moderator in SFF, Notebooks, Pre-Built/Barebones
Aug 23, 2003

That post was so worth the 15 minutes you spent thinking it up.

Gold star.

Sinsear

Diamond Member
Jan 13, 2007

That post was so worth the 15 minutes you spent thinking it up.

Gold star.

Thanks. Only took me like 30 seconds though; I'll take a second gold star please.