Interesting letter that I ran into online

aphex

Moderator<br>All Things Apple
Jul 19, 2001
I stopped reading after i saw the word 'canadian'. :D

UltraQuiet

Banned
Sep 22, 2001
When did you stop caring, America? Was it after your own FBI and intelligence agencies plotted the murder of President John F. Kennedy? Or is this just the raving lunacy of the conspiracy nut? What does your gut tell you, America? Is something a little amiss here?

Article is full of statements similar to this.

The rest off you don't bother.

N8Magic

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
Wow, the letter is pretty inflammatory and as Dave has said, is full of pretty bold statements that teeter on the edge of credibility.

An interesting read, but I don't know how much you can actually take from it. Get rid of some of the sensationalized statements and I might agree.

m2kewl

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2001
Well, Bush IS an spoiled brat Enron buddy boy...can't disagree with that.

Note to Bush, stop listening to dad!! :p

JustinSampson

Aug 11, 2001
Go get your ten-billionth burger, America. Fatten your already fat asses with bacteria-and-hormone-ridden meat and do nothing as you sit stupefied before your mind-numbing television sets awaiting the next episode of sad families being humiliated on "Cops."

Funny cause it's true! :D

aphex

Moderator<br>All Things Apple
Jul 19, 2001
Originally posted by: JustinSampson
Go get your ten-billionth burger, America. Fatten your already fat asses with bacteria-and-hormone-ridden meat and do nothing as you sit stupefied before your mind-numbing television sets awaiting the next episode of sad families being humiliated on "Cops."

Funny cause it's true! :D

Yea, well at least we have more than one tank. :D

GoodToGo

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2000
Boohoo look at me, I am Canadian. I like bitching. The americans suck because they are superior to us. I am going to cry myself to sleep now.

P.S.- I luv my country's tank.

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
rolleye.gif