interesting HIstory od SETI and Team dominance over the years

Assimilator1

Elite Member
Nov 4, 1999
Graped??:confused:, do you mean grouped?

It can't be back to 1996 as SETI@H didn't start until 1999, even if you include the Beta (which IIRC was from Jan/Feb-April 99). Still should be an interesting read :).

This page requires database access. Our database server is temporarily shut down for maintenance. Please try again later.

Damn! ,that's just typical :(.

Thx anyway, I'll try again latter.
(Btw you might want to edit your title too ;)).

Assimilator1

Elite Member
Nov 4, 1999
:laugh:

Ok the graph starts from 11/04, interesting to see the position changes, particularly end of 05 when classic was killed off ;). OcUK fell back big time!:Q.

RaySun2Be

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: Assimilator1

Ok the graph starts from 11/04, interesting to see the position changes, particularly end of 05 when classic was killed off ;). OcUK fell back big time!:Q.

Yeah, tehy took a hit when SETI Classic finished. I think a lot of folks decided to hang it up or move to other projects at that time.

I had run SETI Classic for a long time, but tried the BOINC client and kept having issues, so I never switched over and moved to a different non-BOINC project.

RaySun2Be

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: RaySun2Be
Originally posted by: Assimilator1

Yeah, they took a hit when SETI Classic finished. I think a lot of folks decided to hang it up or move to other projects at that time.

I had run SETI Classic for a long time, but tried the BOINC client and kept having issues, so I never switched over and moved to a different non-BOINC project.

Assimilator1

Elite Member
Nov 4, 1999
Hmm, well I rarely ran the earlier BOINC clients on my own PCs as I didn't really switch over to it until about a year after classic died, however I have ran it on & off a lot more over the past 1 1/2 yrs or so & I don't recall any real problems :).