Interesting....dmcowen674 stuff

Dec 30, 2004
Call thread?

Whats against the moderation rules is someone spamming useless political propaganda. Have you seen the Politics & News sticky? You're not supposed to just post links and copy/paste material from other websites to anandtech.

Just my 2c; I guess if the mods want to allow his stuff to clutter the forum that's their prerogative but for some reason it just doesn't seem right.

So for this thread I simply thought other people would be interested to learn dmcowen is somewhat infamous on the 'net for trolling. Googling for his history is pretty interesting as well; he's got usernames registered all over the place and even a blog (that nobody reads) where he details more of the latest doomsday material.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
you are a idiot.

useing AT wiki to say he is knows over ht net yeah great.

Chaotic42

Lifer
Jun 15, 2001
Originally posted by: soccerballtux
So for this thread I simply thought other people would be interested to learn dmcowen is somewhat infamous on the 'net for trolling. Googling for his history is pretty interesting as well; he's got usernames registered all over the place and even a blog (that nobody reads) where he details more of the latest doomsday material.
Did he break your heart or something? I disagree with Dave on pretty much everything, but I've never seen him get mean or overly rude with anyone, which is more than can be said for a lot of the people here.

Also, calling out someone for being a troll isn't exactly the best way to prevent them from posting even more.