Interesting anecdotal article about vaccination

Status
Not open for further replies.

First

Lifer
Jun 3, 2002
Vaccine-deniers put everyone at risk. These turds are truly reckless individuals. Vaccines are common sense, tried and true, and whether deniers know it or not is irrelevant to reality.

Not that this anecdote itself is proof vaccines are good for people, as that is more than obvious from the science and statistics on vaccines.

Oyeve

Lifer
Oct 18, 1999
I am for most vaccines, I am not for the flu shot. The flu will kill humanity once the ultra-superflu hits.

thraashman

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
I stopped reading at "anecdotal."

Well the whole point of the article is that science completely supports vaccination and that the ONLY evidence the anti-vaccine crowd has is anecdotal, so the writer is giving the other side of anecdotal.

Anarchist420

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2010
www.facebook.com
i have noticed that a lot of the anti-vaccination folks are pretty damn incredible, but that doesnt mean that the State and its pharmaceutical industrial complex care about us. the truth lies somewhere in between on this matter... it really does.

but i am against ALL DSM labels like asperger's, schizophrenia, bipolar tourettes, adhd, add, etc., etc because it is your ability that shows what can and can't be expected of you and that's what really matters. if it helps, perhaps a person can be tested for being potentially violent and labeled either not potentially violent or potentially violent and maybe the risk factors/triggers whatever if any particular ones can be known. and the other thing is whether you are at risk for being a victim, in what way, and by whom (people diagnosed with asperger's are often victims, but seldom perpetrators of violence). those are really the only three things necessary that my puny imagination can come up with because we are over medicated and over diagnosed with shit that makes no difference in and of itself while being taxed to pay for it all.

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006
i have noticed that a lot of the anti-vaccination folks are pretty damn incredible, but that doesnt mean that the State and its pharmaceutical industrial complex care about us. the truth lies somewhere in between on this matter... it really does.

but i am against ALL DSM labels like asperger's, schizophrenia, bipolar tourettes, adhd, add, etc., etc because it is your ability that shows what can and can't be expected of you and that's what really matters. if it helps, perhaps a person can be tested for being potentially violent and labeled either not potentially violent or potentially violent and maybe the risk factors/triggers whatever if any particular ones can be known. and the other thing is whether you are at risk for being a victim, in what way, and by whom (people diagnosed with asperger's are often victims, but seldom perpetrators of violence). those are really the only three things necessary that my puny imagination can come up with because we are over medicated and over diagnosed with shit that makes no difference in and of itself while being taxed to pay for it all.
I agree that such labels are often arbitrary shackles. I know a guy who makes buttloads of money as a nuclear chemist, good enough to be sent around the globe, who has Asperger's. Even when the diagnosis is accurate, it does not define the person. However, actions and attitudes caused by the diagnosis can define the person - unless the person has a lot of determination.

I did lol at vaccine injuries being rampant. Sort of like zombie bites being rampant.

Pray To Jesus

Diamond Member
Mar 14, 2011

Took your meds yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.