• Guest, The rules for the P & N subforum have been updated to prohibit "ad hominem" or personal attacks against other posters. See the full details in the post "Politics and News Rules & Guidelines."

Question Interested in buying a Zhaoxin Kaixian kx-u6780a CPU / Motherboard combo from Taobao

calais82_v2

Nov 8, 2018
Hi Anandtech forum friends! I'm interested in buying a Zhaoxin Kaixian kx-u6780a cpu / motherboard combo.
This was the particular item I was looking at:

Link removed

I was wondering if anyone here has purchased one. If not, I would love a recommendation on a TaoBao agent you've had a positive experience working with.

Thanks!

If you're not sure the link/buyer is safe or not, don't include it here.
If unsure, create a thread in moderator discussions.

AT Mod Usandthem

Last edited by a moderator:

DrMrLordX

Lifer
Apr 27, 2000
Honestly you may want to ask on Linus Tech Tips. He bought at least one unit from Taobao and included it in a review.

calais82_v2

Nov 8, 2018
I may do. I figured this was also a good place to find other people like myself who like to collect unusual computer parts. :)

DrMrLordX

Lifer
Apr 27, 2000
We have at least one user here (@Kosusko ) who is quite a Zhaoxin enthusiast. He might be able to help you find a reputable seller for the part.

NTMBK

Diamond Member
Nov 14, 2011
Good luck getting hold of one! It's not a system that I'd want to use as a "daily driver", but it's certainly a very interesting one.

ASK THE COMMUNITY