IntelliMouse Explorer - Am I still under warranty?

chocobaR

Golden Member
Sep 17, 2001
Okay so I bought a Microsoft IntelliMouse Explorer on January 12th 2003 and it started having problems with the left button just recently. I figured I'd ask for an exchange since I like my mouse. Future Shop (where I bought it) told me that I only had a one year warranty so they won't trade it.

I guess I have to call Microsoft now and ask them for a trade. Anyone know where I should call in Canada? Do you also know how long is the warranty on the IntelliMouse Explorer? My old Logitech had a 5 year warranty so I'm guessing this one will have about the same.

Thanks!

Excelsior

Lifer
May 30, 2002
Originally posted by: chocobaR
Okay so I bought a Microsoft IntelliMouse Explorer on January 12th 2003 and it started having problems with the left button just recently. I figured I'd ask for an exchange since I like my mouse. Future Shop (where I bought it) told me that I only had a one year warranty so they won't trade it.

I guess I have to call Microsoft now and ask them for a trade. Anyone know where I should call in Canada? Do you also know how long is the warranty on the IntelliMouse Explorer? My old Logitech had a 5 year warranty so I'm guessing this one will have about the same.

Thanks!

Yes..just do the fax thing.

Microsoft Mouse Replacement.

chocobaR

Golden Member
Sep 17, 2001
Originally posted by: Excelsior

Thanks!

Whoa nice! Thanks!

Excelsior

Lifer
May 30, 2002
Originally posted by: Excelsior

Thanks!

Whoa nice! Thanks!

:D No problem.