Nah.. 5.8ghz single core abd 5.1 all core boost.. raptor lake will have new intel technology for voltage it decreases power consumption by 30%
You are talking about DLVR. That will only help with partial load. It's a tech for low TDP SKUs where every watt counts. That's why it was announced for mobile only. Desktop Raptor Lake won't benefit from it. I think 5.8 / 5.1 GHz is too much wishful thinking for the P-core. But something like 5.5 / 4.8 + 3.8 (E) GHz could be doable at 250W. OTOH Zen 4 could achieve similar clock speed single core if 5 GHz all core is possible according to AMD.
Alder Lake 12900KS has a 5.5 Ghz ST boost and 5 Ghz all core boost already, how is 5.1 Ghz All cores on 13900K delusional?
That's special selected silicon with higher power consumption. That doesn't count. Especially because Raptor Lake has to share its TDP with 8 more E-cores.
At the moment we have the following scenario for the top SKUs:
single core: Zen 3 < Alder Lake +15%
multicore: Alder Lake < Zen 3 +10%
gaming: Zen 3 < Alder Lake +5-10%
My expectation is Zen 4 will increase single core IPC by ~20-25% and clock speed by ~10% (something like 4.9 -> 5.4 GHz). So, overall single core performance could increase by ~30-35%. Multicore performance could be increased even more due to the 5nm process and higher all core clock speed, ~40-50%. Assuming top Raphael SKU will still offer 16 cores.
I don't expect Raptor Lake to increase single P-core IPC by much, maybe 5-10%. With 5% higher clock speed (something like 5.2 -> 5.5 GHz) it could be 10-15% faster. Currently performance distribution between P-cores and E-cores seems to be something like 3:1 on average. Which means the P-cores are responsible for ~75% of the multi core performance, the E-cores for ~25%. So, by doubling the number of E-cores we could see 25% higher multicore performance. Including the core improvements something like 40-50% should also be possible, just like Zen 4. But that's theory. Raptor Lake is still 10nm. There won't be much efficiency improvements. That's why Raptor Lake's clock speed should be more limited by power consumption than Zen 4. So, I rather expect 20-30% more performance multicore for Raptor Lake.
To sum it up, single core performance of Zen 4 and Raptor Lake should be very close. Maybe with slight advantages for Zen 4 (except in some pointless synthetic stuff, of course). Multicore performance should see Zen 4 as the winner, probably even increasing the gap again. Gaming is hard to guess. V-Cache based Zen 4 actually should win this easily. But we won't see it this year anymore. Zen 4 without V-Cache? With similar improvements as Zen 3 it could have the upper hand over Raptor Lake. Otherwise it's a tight race again.