- Jun 27, 2016
Intel Optane AMA with the Intel Optane Team
AnandTech is proud to announce the upcoming guest in our featured Community Series -- ASK ME ANYTHING.
On Wednesday, September 26th through Thursday, September 27th the Intel Optane Team will join us in a live AMA on the AnandTech Memory and Storage Forums. Have a question about Optane? Now’s your chance to speak with Intel directly. Log into the forums to join the discussion and learn about the latest news on the future of Intel and Optane storage technology.
This thread will be unlocked, open and live for 48 hours starting at 11:00am ET on Wednesday, September 26th. Questions will be moderated and supervised by AnandTech Assistant Community Manager, Joshua Simenhoff, as well as our full team of moderators.
Intel Optane Technology Team
- Bill Leszinske, Intel Corporate Vice President, Strategic Planning, Marketing, and Business Development.
- Chris Tobias, Director, Intel Optane Technology Acceleration Team.
- James Myers, Director, Data Center Storage Solutions Architecture
- Avinash Shetty, Senior SSD Strategic Planner and Product Line Manager
- Roger Corell, Marketing Manager
• No tech support questions, as these require in-depth personal follow-up and diagnostics.
• All Rules of Conduct apply.
• Keep questions direct and to the point.
• Avoid opinion bias, as in, "Why are all your products awesome/horrible?"
• Be respectful of our guests--no insults, no leading questions.
• Do not post duplicate questions or repost your question multiple times.
• Not all questions may be answered. Questions may not be answered in the order in which they are received or posted.
To reiterate: No opinion bias, insults, leading questions, or breaking the Rules of Conduct. Breaking these rules may result in a one-day ban.
Only registered users will be able to ask questions, so if you haven’t yet, be sure to register now for your chance to participate!
The official representatives will reply periodically, using a recognized and verified account.
Please join us on this date to throw your questions into the mix and ask Intel Optane what you've always wanted to ask!
What: Ask Me Anything – Intel Optane
When: Wednesday, September 26th, 11am ET
Where: The AnandTech Forums!
Who: The Intel Optane Team