Question Integrated and Dedicated GPU - Problems

vcore

Dec 12, 2021
I have two builds with identical specs the only difference are the gpu and ram. They are both stock.

Build 1:

- Asus Rog Strix Z690-F Motherboard
- T Force Delta DDR5
- Samsung 980 Pro
- Corsair HX1000W Multi Rail PSU
- Asus Rog Strix OC RTX 3070 ti

Build 2:

-Asus Rog Strix Z690-F Motherboard
- Kingston Fury Beast DDR5
- Samsung 980 Pro
- Corsair HX1000W Multi Rail PSU
- EVGA FTW3 RTX 3080 ti

Build 2 is working fine with the EVGA GPU.

The problem with Build 1 is that I am experiencing graphic issues like textures look like they move when I move also rendering slow until I get close, some shadows and lighting are flickering.

So I tried moving my Asus GPU and NVME into Build 2 and the same problem occurred.
I then tried using the iGPU alone on Build 1 and was surprised I still had the same problem occur.

What can this issue be? So weird. Why when moving my Asus GPU and NVME into Build 2 it also experienced this same problem?

I also have tried updating bios and drivers with no improvements. Need to find out what is causing this problem if its a hardware issue I need to return it that item asap.

• Wow
Reactions: Leeea

tamz_msc

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2017
Is your memory running the XMP profile? Is it stable? Also, are you sure that the Asus GPU is working properly?

vcore

Dec 12, 2021
Is your memory running the XMP profile? Is it stable? Also, are you sure that the Asus GPU is working properly?
I was running it stock before with no XMP. Same issue. Running XMP now and still same issue. I am not sure if my GPU is the issue or not. Because when I try just use the Integrated GPU instead the problem still happens.

I really don't know what it is. I have isolated most things and still baffled and what it could be. The last thing now is power supply, but if it's not. Then I really don't know what is causing the issues?

Leeea

Golden Member
Apr 3, 2020
Last edited:

ASK THE COMMUNITY