Instant Pot owners, what's your favorite recipie?

Page 33 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Feb 4, 2009
Turns out this Thanksgiving will be my Vegetarian Wife and I.
Pooch likes the smell of turkey cooking on a normal Thanksgiving so we’ve decided her or I will cook some turkey.
I need a decent instant pot turkey breast recipe. Anyone got a suggestion? I’ll probably cook a side turkey cutlet for the pooch. I know I’ll also need to put the turkey under the broiler and that is perfectly fine, whole thing doesn’t need to be made in the instant pot.
Paging @Kaido

Last edited:

Kaido

Elite Member & Kitchen Overlord
Feb 14, 2004
Turns out this Thanksgiving will be my Vegetarian Wife and I.
Pooch likes the smell of turkey cooking on a normal Thanksgiving so we’ve decided her or I will cook some turkey.
I need a decent instant pot turkey breast recipe. Anyone got a suggestion? I’ll probably cook a side turkey cutlet for the pooch. I know I’ll also need to put the turkey under the broiler and that is perfectly fine, whole thing doesn’t need to be made in the instant pot.
Paging @Kaido

Boneless thawed turkey breast takes an hour in the IP:

Season & sear in the IP for 5 to 8 minutes, then stick it on the trivet & add a cup of water. Cook on high pressure on manual for 25 minutes, then do a 15-minute natural pressure release. Take it out, cover with foil, and let it rest for 15 minutes. Opionally broil for an extra 5 or 10 minutes if you want crispier skin.

1699673657460.png

Kaido

Elite Member & Kitchen Overlord
Feb 14, 2004
These ads are getting waaaaaaaaaaaaay too targeted lol

1700569497598.png