instant acne removal

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

KeithTalent

Elite Member | Administrator | No Lifer
Administrator
Nov 30, 2005
I used Accutane when I was a kid and it was the best decision me and my Momo ever made. I would do it again in a heartbeat.

KT

Lamont Burns

Platinum Member
Dec 13, 2002
Originally posted by: broon
Originally posted by: Lamont Burns
I took Accutane when I was about 16 before they figured out it could cause some more serious side effects like depression... and yeah as a moody 16 year old already this was an amazing time for me.

Shit worked great... just made me impossible to be around for like 18 months.

I think the depression side effect is slightly BS. Like you said, you were already moody. I'm sure you just got more pissed off about the dry lips and face. Chemically though, I don't think it causes depression.

Good to know, I think all I remember was a news clip years ago mentioning the possibility, and paid no mind to it really. Once it paid off in results any chemical issue was more than offset as I remember my senior year.

imported_Imp

Diamond Member
Dec 20, 2005
I'm very thankful that I never had pimple or acne problems in my teen days. I remember a bunch of people from school-high that were pretty "good" looking, but when you look closer, bam-acne outbreak. Some people I still see and their in their early 20s, still being ravaged by acne.

Feb 6, 2007
I was so sad when my acne went away. Now I have nothing to pick at. If I was ever bored, I could go stand in front of a mirror and pop zits. It's fun, isn't it? Squeeze the little guys until stuff comes squirting out. If you get a really good one, it explodes, and sends shit all over the mirror! Or when you get one in your ear? It hurts a lot, and it's a pain in the ass to pop it, but when you do, it's like a little bomb just exploded in your head. Imagine that; actually hearing a pimple pop... boy, those were the days.

luv2liv

Diamond Member
Dec 27, 2001
thanks for your advices. glad i didnt buy that pos

now that i think about it... i guess i can relate to all those people who bought Enzyte. hahahh.

waffleironhead

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2005
Pick up some birth control pills. They will level out your hormones and clear up acne. true story.