instant acne removal

luv2liv

Diamond Member
Dec 27, 2001
so i just saw this ad on cnn.com (not that means anything). does it work?
i heard about something like this awhile back. i think there was another version of some acne removal on yugster too. never got one cause im doubtful

JJChicken

Diamond Member
Apr 9, 2007
Nothing ever really works for acne :(

Just eat healthy, drink plenty of water and exercise well. It's not the end of the world. And be confident!

TestedAcorn

Golden Member
Mar 14, 2007
Originally posted by: Barack Obama

Just eat healthy, drink plenty of water and exercise well. It's not the end of the world. And be confident!

Also try to keep your hands off of your face.

DeliciousTacos

Jul 9, 2007

Accutane,

Too bad it requires a prescription +blood tests +government paperwork, but it worked for me...

Leros

Lifer
Jul 11, 2004
We need nanobots that go into the pimple, remove all the junk, clean it out and treat it.

Think about it. Everyday you rub some nano-bot paste on your face and they go to work cleaning your pores and exfoliating your skin. Sounds good to me.

Cdubneeddeal

Diamond Member
Oct 22, 2003
Originally posted by: DeliciousTacos

Accutane,

Too bad it requires a prescription +blood tests +government paperwork, but it worked for me...

I'm actually going to see my doctor this week for that stuff. At 31 almost 32, I'm sick and tired of acne.

nonameo

Diamond Member
Mar 13, 2006
Here's what works for me.

1. Keep the caffeine/soda to a minimum
2. No milk.
3. Time release face wash (or something like that, not sure if it is really time release)
4. anti-dandruff shampoo.(keeps it out of your hairline)

evident

Lifer
Apr 5, 2005

he's right

i never had acne in a bad form, but i used to have a pimple or two once in a while. my sister had some proactiv and i used it for a bit and my skin got pretty clear. i use neutrogena products for my face now daily, and it seems to be cleaning my face pretty good

ViperVin2

Mar 9, 2001
That looks like a Zeno rip off. Zeno is the original and works decently. Wasn't really worth the $150 though.

luv2liv

Diamond Member
Dec 27, 2001
Originally posted by: Leros
We need nanobots that go into the pimple, remove all the junk, clean it out and treat it.

Think about it. Everyday you rub some nano-bot paste on your face and they go to work cleaning your pores and exfoliating your skin. Sounds good to me.

HAHA. thats my kind of style!
we sent men to the moon, and by now, we still havent cure something so simple as acne. unbelievable.

Cdubneeddeal

Diamond Member
Oct 22, 2003
Originally posted by: Capt Caveman
Minocycline and Clindamycin

For a while, this combo worked great for my skin! However, after a while my body got used to it and decided to act up again. Now I'm just using Neutrogena face wash, OTC benzoyl peroxide during the day, and Differen before bed. Works, but not as well as I would like.

l0cke

Diamond Member
Dec 12, 2005
I heard that all these use are heat.

I really only have acme on the right side of my mouth...nothing gets rid of it.

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002
wash + moisturize
seems counterintuitive but its better your skin doesn't try to compensate for dryness.

Josh

Lifer
Mar 20, 2000
acne.org

there's no cure/instant removal of acne. takes time & dedication and constant treatment. this product im sure will lessen the redness of an existing acne pimple... doesn't mean you won't get another one the next day

beer

Lifer
Jun 27, 2000
I use a 10% peroxide face wash (Panoxyl, or sold as Oxy in a black tube at your local target) with a 2% salaytic acid topical treatment.

Nothing else works for me, but this combination does.

Andy22

Golden Member
Jun 8, 2001
Originally posted by: Leros

I would be morally against nano-bot paste.

Lamont Burns

Platinum Member
Dec 13, 2002
I took Accutane when I was about 16 before they figured out it could cause some more serious side effects like depression... and yeah as a moody 16 year old already this was an amazing time for me.

Shit worked great... just made me impossible to be around for like 18 months.

Pshawn5

Aug 8, 2001
Originally posted by: ViperVin2
That looks like a Zeno rip off. Zeno is the original and works decently. Wasn't really worth the $150 though.

that's exactly what i thought when i saw it.

has good reviews on amazon

broon

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2002
Originally posted by: Lamont Burns
I took Accutane when I was about 16 before they figured out it could cause some more serious side effects like depression... and yeah as a moody 16 year old already this was an amazing time for me.

Shit worked great... just made me impossible to be around for like 18 months.

I think the depression side effect is slightly BS. Like you said, you were already moody. I'm sure you just got more pissed off about the dry lips and face. Chemically though, I don't think it causes depression.

livingsacrifice

Jul 16, 2001
Looks very nice, price is really steep but I'm now past the prime time acne part of my life and still have it. I've been to dermatologists I've tried that proactiv stuff, none of it's worked for me so I'm wondering how well this would help. The reviews on Zeno look good enough for me to consider a purchase.