<insert lyrics here>

Gurck

Banned
Mar 16, 2004
Cant' really do it for this CD since it's instrumental, but by all means if you're not in your teens / early 20s (if you are, hit yourself as hard as possible, repeat 500 times while chanting "Apple Sucks!"), pick up the Head Hunters CD by Herbie Hancock. This guy's amazing, though his earlier non-funk-inspired stuff doesn't grip me the way this CD does.

Yes, I'm drunk.

Gurck

Banned
Mar 16, 2004
I feel physically sick, and the alcohol has nothing to do with it... Is your unbanning a sweet 16 present from the mods or something? :confused: And if so, stop acting so immature for your age...

DaveSimmons

Elite Member
Aug 12, 2001
I was listening to Sonny Sharrock - Ask the Ages recently when I finally got to ripping my rather weak jazz collection to FLAC.

Sweet stuff, so I went to Amazon to see about buying more from him. Most of what I looked at was out of print, and selling for insane prices used (my CD is worth $70!?). Stinking record companies whine about piracy when they don't even bother to keep the CDs in print so I can buy them!
:| :| < /rant >

loic2003

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2003
Hey gurck, what happened to your ipod you got for christmas? I did a search for "gurck" and "ipod" but for some reason it came back with 947927710 hits...

Gurck

Banned
Mar 16, 2004
Originally posted by: loic2003
Hey gurck, what happened to your ipod you got for christmas? I did a search for "gurck" and "ipod" but for some reason it came back with 947927710 hits...
I declined, my stepfather's enjoying Florida's golf courses with it :p
Originally posted by: agnitrate
good to have [powermac4ever] back. the time of reckoning has come.
You hate minorities, non-chiristians and essentially anyone not exactly like you? You inbred from Indiana? Your IQ lower than 75? Otherwise I can't understand your sentiment concerning this :confused:

Gurck

Banned
Mar 16, 2004
Originally posted by: mwtgg
You're not drunk, you're typing way too well.
I just can handle it and don't go out of my way to 'ttpe lke thhiss' when drinking.