Indie Royale Bundle: The Really Big Bundle.

Dankk

Diamond Member
Jul 7, 2008
I'm interested, but at the same time I really need to watch my spending this next month. The games aren't that interesting to me. I'm sure they're all quite fine, but not really my thing. Another day I suppose.

JTsyo

Lifer
Nov 18, 2007
Wow just watched the video of RBS and fear playing it could give me epilepsy. I liked side scrollers like Gradius but this one seems to have too much color and flashes.

AyashiKaibutsu

Diamond Member
Jan 24, 2004
I bought their first bundle and it was ok. Haven't really been motivated to buy any of their other stuff like I usually am the humble bundle.

I'm pretty sure these guys aren't related to the humble bundle; they're just running on a similar scheme. They don't give to charity either (not that they should have to).

Elcs

Diamond Member
Apr 27, 2002
Runespell: Overture is pretty basic but somewhat fun.

Could get dull quite quickly I suppose but I enjoyed a good 30 minutes on it.

M0oG0oGaiPan

Diamond Member
Dec 7, 2000
digitalgamedeals.com
These bundles are ran by Desura, which owns Moddb. They have their own digital distribution service that has lots of indie games. I think you can download game mods through their service also.

Their software works good. It's not a bad idea to activate your games on both in case someone wants to play the same game as you for some reason.

Dankk

Diamond Member
Jul 7, 2008
Ok, I broke down and bought it. :p Decided to not buy the daily deal on Steam today, and buy this instead.

Contributed $5 for it, which is less than what I usually pay for these bundles. Nonetheless, the two I'm most excited about are Breath of Death VII/Cthulu Saves the World. Looks like some fun oldschool CRPG action.