Indie Gala 3 is live

wanderer27

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2005
Unfortunately these are Steam only games, so I'll never get them.

Shame, since the last Gala Bundle looked like it had some interesting games in the bunch :(

Plimogz

Oct 3, 2009
I got it mostly for Greed: Black Border; I felt like a nice relaxing hack'n'slash, and the sci-fi setting is a good change of pace.

The inventory system is a bit minimal -- more armor slots = more fun, devs -- but the skill system seems pretty satisfying. My feeling is that the game is definitely more than worth the couple of bucks I figure I paid for it. (got the bundle for this and Grotesque Tactics.) And there's a multiplayer option which I haven't explored at all. Might just be worth a look...

I'm just getting through the first level, I'll post back if I play through a second level in this sitting.

update: Made it to the vendor, which definitely adds something to the experience. Extremely satisfying couple of bucks, IMHO.

Last edited:

Plimogz

Oct 3, 2009
Well, Greed has wrecked my carpal tunnel. Most fun I've had donating money to children's charities, though.

sash1

Diamond Member
Jul 20, 2001
so many indie bundles!

this one looks good, though, so i'm in

Phynaz

Lifer
Mar 13, 2006
Bought. More games I'll never play. I wanted the first week bonus though, makes gifting later cheaper.