Indiana Jones 4. Who would you rather have as BAD GUYS

FFactory0x

Diamond Member
Aug 8, 2001
I recently started following the Indiana 4 movie and saw that the Soviets were the bad guys in the film.

This disappointed me so much as I think the the whole Nazi presence in the last 2 movies made them great. I mean in those films they were shown as the ultimate evil and ultimate bad guys

So who would you prefer?

Who can forget moments like these

Indy runs into Hitler! Such a great scene

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
Given Ford's age I think it's probably a good idea to use the Soviets.

If I want to watch Indy kicking Nazi ass I can put in the DVD of Raiders or Last Crusade.

imported_Truenofan

Golden Member
May 6, 2005
you should put iraqi's or insurgents in there too. everyone would like to see him kick some of they're asses. a good osama look alike too. =)

pontifex

Lifer
Dec 5, 2000
Originally posted by: FFactory0x
I recently started following the Indiana 4 movie and saw that the Soviets were the bad guys in the film.

This disappointed me so much as I think the the whole Nazi presence in the last 2 movies made them great. I mean in those films they were shown as the ultimate evil and ultimate bad guys

So who would you prefer?

Who can forget moments like these

Indy runs into Hitler! Such a great scene

it fit too, because the Nazi's were interested in the occult. you never heard of stories about the commies and the occult.

KB

Diamond Member
Nov 8, 1999
Indiana Jones 4 probably takes place after WWII so it would make sense that it would be the Soviets; however I love the Nazi/occult connections in the films.

clamum

Lifer
Feb 13, 2003
I haven't even seen the previous Indiana Jones films. Guess I should watch them...