Independent names person of interest, it's Kushner

Status
Not open for further replies.

KMFJD

Lifer
Aug 11, 2005
https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/5/19/15657940/special-counsel-flynn-kushner-pence

The Department of Justice investigation into links between the Trump campaign and Russia isn’t just a scandal about the president’s conduct. The investigation could quickly engulf those surrounding the president — including his next in line.

The investigation is also about Michael Flynn’s conduct; that of campaign aides Roger Stone, Paul Manafort, and Carter Page; that of current White House aides like Jared Kushner and Jeff Sessions; and that of the vice president, who was, importantly, also the leader of the presidential transition.

but her emails ...

Maxima1

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2013
Yep I did and I checked to see Kushner did indeed delete all his tweets for all the good it would do him. Every communication would have been gathered before the POI statement released.

I wonder how long it will take Trump to pardon him?

Kushner didn't delete tweets. He doesn't tweet. You can easily confirm that part some people are speculating is false just by looking at the cached link.

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
Kushner didn't delete tweets. He doesn't tweet. You can easily confirm that part some people are speculating is false just by looking at the cached link.

Yep, you are right. I wonder about the rest of the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.