Inconsiderate people- I hate the bastards...

abracadabra1

Diamond Member
Nov 18, 1999
Don't you just hate people that are inconsiderate?

I can't stand them! Everytime I see someone throw a cigarette on the floor, or skip the line at a moviehouse, or drive like an idiot, or treat someone they don't know poorly, or not help someone who's been hurt, or do anything that can be inconsiderate, I get the urge to hurt them, and I mean bad!

I control myself though. I tell myself that it's not worth the trouble and that no good can come of it. That should I choose to hurt this person, it will have no effect on their inconsiderateness (new word!). So, I've come to wonder, how can I put a stop to these fools?

Any advice on what to do about inconsiderate people that is nonviolent?
Or should I just stop controlling my internal instinct to tear these people apart?

Heck, anyone care to post inconsiderate things they hate about people?

Platypus

Lifer
Apr 26, 2001
Uh, mind your business?

If they choose to be stupid and break the rules, there is nothing you can do or say that will make them stop. There is very little that would make me get up and hit someone ...

Nitemare

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
I hate people that insist on getting in other peoples bizness...Mind your business before you get showed properly

SpecialEd

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
inconsiderate people are just a part of human society. Its always been that way.

If you can't learn to live with it, life can be miserable. So just mind your own bees wax and do your own thing.

abracadabra1

Diamond Member
Nov 18, 1999
I never understood why people used 'mind your own business' as an argument not to get involved in something. Hell, we've seen what happens in the world when countries mind their own business. Pacifism was a huge contributor to why World War II happened. Had Great Britain and France gotten involved when Germany invaded Poland (as they had promised) there might not have been a Second World War.

So what's with all the 'mind your own business' crap?
What is and isn't my business is really relative, so it's kind of a dumb argument to say mind your own business.

People need to start caring more about others and stray away from this secular mindset. If someone is impinging on someone else's freedom, then it is your business!

andaval

Banned
Aug 8, 2001
I hate it when people drive down an exit-only lane on the freeway when traffic is really heavy, skipping lots of cars, and then try and cut back in right before the exit. Man, that bugs me.

TuffGirl

Platinum Member
Jan 20, 2001
Nope there's not much you can do about it, but ranting about it online is a good way to vent. :)

I think it has to do with bad parenting than anything else. You can do your part by being an example of a considerate and courteous person (who knows it may rub off on someone else) and if you ever raise kids, to do it the right way so you don't bring other inconsiderate morons into this world. Just get your satisfaction that way and mind your own business. ;):)

~EDIT~

<< If someone is impinging on someone else's freedom, then it is your business! >>

Yeah but butting into other people's business and telling them how to behave is impinging on their god-given right to be a moron. :p

b0mbrman

Lifer
Jun 1, 2001
Nothing you can do to stop them. Just make sure you don't become one of them and teach your kids to do the same...

abracadabra1

Diamond Member
Nov 18, 1999
Hey, I like that response klee. I generally think along the lines of being as considerate as possible just to make someone else's life a little easier and so that in turn, they might do the same.

tops2

Oct 6, 2000
those people suck..but can't really do anything about it
the best way is just to ignore them, or make urself feel better by thinking those people were dropped as kids or something
;-)