Inadvertenly turned on FoxNews.

techs

Lifer
Sep 26, 2000
Aaargh! I accidentally turned on FoxNews this morning. What did I see?
Remember the guy at the McCain rally who begged, begged McCain to "go after" Obama?
The black guy who someone on this forum accurately revealed was really a right wing talk radio host?
Well, I guess he was right. They showed the clip of the guy begging McCain and they had him on as a guest on Fox News.
FoxNews. Not just reporting the news, but making it up.

JJChicken

Diamond Member
Apr 9, 2007
Originally posted by: techs
Aaargh! I accidentally turned on FoxNews this morning. What did I see?
Remember the guy at the McCain rally who begged, begged McCain to "go after" Obama?
The black guy who someone on this forum accurately revealed was really a right wing talk radio host?
Well, I guess he was right. They showed the clip of the guy begging McCain and they had him on as a guest on Fox News.
FoxNews. Not just reporting the news, but making it up.

FoxNews is EPIC LULZ, America wouldn't be the same without it. It's going to be even more enjoyable to watch after 4th of Novemeber - especially if Hannity interviews Obama then :laugh:

TheSlamma

Diamond Member
Sep 6, 2005
With over a 100 stations how do you accidentally turn that on? Just admit you turned them on so you could make yourself pissed.

techs

Lifer
Sep 26, 2000
Originally posted by: TheSlamma
With over a 100 stations how do you accidentally turn that on? Just admit you turned them on so you could make yourself pissed.

Actually went to manually dial a station and hit one number wrong.
And only 100 hundred stations? You are so '90's :D

Robor

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999

I do that once in a while with AM talk radio. Earlier this week I tuned into Hannity and within a few minutes I had to change it or risk road rage. What a fvcking tool.

TechAZ

Golden Member
Sep 8, 2007
Originally posted by: Robor

I do that once in a while with AM talk radio. Earlier this week I tuned into Hannity and within a few minutes I had to change it or risk road rage. What a fvcking tool.

Meant to dial in Randi Rhodes...or Mike Malloy? :laugh:

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Like most conservative foaming at the mouth talk show hosts conservatism is a career not a lifestyle.

Most of these guys don't believe half the shit they spout on the radio but it pays well. See all those rabid pit bulls in the audience. These are the dittoheads who are the loyal listeners.

He might be taking a bit of a beating because he has to go home sometimes.

techs

Lifer
Sep 26, 2000
Originally posted by: JulesMaximus
Originally posted by: Skoorb
I want to watch faux news on nov 5. I heard they're having a mass suicide.

:laugh: If only!

Actually, it wouldn't surprise me if Murdoch fired a bunch of the Foxies for failing to get McCain elected.
Talking heads who will do your bidding for money are dime a dozen. It's not like you have to be a reporter, to be, like, a reporter on Foxnews.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: SuckPro

That was Air America in Nov. '04.
Hmmm Air America offing themselves if Faux Noise would do the same...seems like a fair arrangement to me:thumbsup:

Craig234

Lifer
May 1, 2006
Originally posted by: TechAZ

Meant to dial in Randi Rhodes...or Mike Malloy? :laugh:

Nothing wrong with them, lot of good info, but Thom Hartmann is the best IMO.

Let's see if you can do more than say a name to make your argument.

Let's see you put up three points specifically against Hartmann's radio show.

I'm suspecting you can't find one, can you?

Hugh H

Jul 11, 2008
FOX News Forum: "What will you do if election is stolen?"

These fucktards are starting the narrative for when the GOP gets defeated on Nov 4. Now not only does Obama has to win, but he has to win big in order to diminish the "stolen" claims that Fox and the GOP will be making on Nov 5th.

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Fox News is what the Daily Show would be if it had Bad Writers, took itself seriously, and was on 24/7.

NoStateofMind

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2005
I hate the fact that people call it "conservatism" talk show or TV, because its nowhere close to conservative values. The neocons have fucked up what conservatism used to mean so much that no one knows what its true meaning is. Therefore anyone who considers themselves a conservative is automatically deemed a neocon. I wish people knew the difference or at least tried to differentiate between the two.

cubeless

Diamond Member
Sep 17, 2001

??? it'll give them endless fodder... no worries for them...

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999

I sometimes listen to Phillies games on The Big Talker 1210 AM WPHT. Then, occasionally, I turn the radio on without having gone back to FM, and momentarily get assaulted by the blowhard stentorian tones of some asswipe Big Talker.

Ugh. I can't stand talk radio of any type, including sports blowhards.