in the far future

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
Originally posted by: CasioTech
Originally posted by: Juddog
I'm surprised nobody mentioned quantum computers being inside of a brain.

Imagine the brain as it exists now, except laced with fiber optics and a quantum computing core inside, with nanites to replace / fix / enhance any failures. Every memory you've ever experienced, able to be recalled instantly in picture perfect detail. Modules which let you wirelessly transfer experiences to another person within range, able to cause chain reaction experiences as one person experiences so does the whole.

Distributed computing through billions of enhanced human brains to work on problems that plague humans as a whole, or local clusters for local based problems.

Even children would be able to compute molecular analysis within a few minutes of being born.

lets get together and write this.

LOL You got a date with Casiotech!

Jun 19, 2004
Originally posted by: Homerboy

Imagine the brain as it exists now, except laced with fiber optics and a quantum computing core inside, with nanites to replace / fix / enhance any failures. Every memory you've ever experienced, able to be recalled instantly in picture perfect detail. Modules which let you wirelessly transfer experiences to another person within range, able to cause chain reaction experiences as one person experiences so does the whole.

Distributed computing through billions of enhanced human brains to work on problems that plague humans as a whole, or local clusters for local based problems.

Even children would be able to compute molecular analysis within a few minutes of being born.

haha! Casio can do the illustrations for the book. I hear he's got "mad drawring skillz".

CasioTech

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2000
Originally posted by: MisterJackson

haha! Casio can do the illustrations for the book. I hear he's got "mad drawring skillz".

That's right.

CasioTech

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2000

That's right.

Owned :thumbsup:

Zolty

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2005
We will have Wifi chips installed into our brains so we could constantly be connected with others and view anything at anytime in our minds. We will pick up signals and browse the net in our head as well as share with others everything that we pick up and connect to the world every minute of every day. Computer virus' will be the leading source of death not biological ones. Maybe I should write a screenplay? I know I could sell it.

See ghost in the shell movies and shows also see Arthur C. Clark / Stephen Baxter's "The light of Other Days"

Jun 19, 2004

That's right.

The sad thing is I cannot tell if you take yourself seriously or not and actually believe what you say. You belong in a mental institution to deduce this.

CasioTech

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2000
Originally posted by: Zolty
We will have Wifi chips installed into our brains so we could constantly be connected with others and view anything at anytime in our minds. We will pick up signals and browse the net in our head as well as share with others everything that we pick up and connect to the world every minute of every day. Computer virus' will be the leading source of death not biological ones. Maybe I should write a screenplay? I know I could sell it.

See ghost in the shell movies and shows also see Arthur C. Clark / Stephen Baxter's "The light of Other Days"

I saw those, I guess i'm not posting anything Ghost in the Shell didn't touch upon.

CasioTech

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2000

That's right.

The sad thing is I cannot tell if you take yourself seriously or not and actually believe what you say. You belong in a mental institution to deduce this.

Institution?! WTF? I'm perfectly sane. I have no need to be institutionalized. Good usage of the word 'deduce' /sarcasm.

imported_Imp

Diamond Member
Dec 20, 2005
I imagine we will be debating whether the god's last prophet Bart Simpson preached about peace and love or understanding and peace before he was betrayed by his follower Milhouse and pulled apart by snowmobiles until he died...