in the far future

CasioTech

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2000
We will have Wifi chips installed into our brains so we could constantly be connected with others and view anything at anytime in our minds. We will pick up signals and browse the net in our head as well as share with others everything that we pick up and connect to the world every minute of every day. Computer virus' will be the leading source of death not biological ones. Maybe I should write a screenplay? I know I could sell it.

CasioTech

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2000
oh yeah and there would be flying cars and stuff. And teleportation too. That's a given.

So

Lifer
Jul 2, 2001
Is this how your brain works? really?

I don't believe it, to be honest. Surely this is an internet personality you put on, and you're good at it too...

Rogodin2

Banned
Jul 2, 2003
We may not survive as a species if we continue on the path we're walking now.

Are you asking this as a serious question?

Rogo

So

Lifer
Jul 2, 2001
Originally posted by: Rogodin2

Rogo

Oh here we go. This is gonna be fun. :evil:

her209

No Lifer
Oct 11, 2000
We will be imprisoned by our robotic overlords. Our bodies will be turned into bio-electric generators to power the robot overlords because our ancestors successfully scorched the Earth's skies. Our minds are manipulated to convince us that we exist as our free selves in a digital fantasy world that resembles Earth as it were prior the end of the 20th century.

CasioTech

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2000
Originally posted by: Rogodin2

Rogo

Not question, i'm saying it like it is. If it's not an e-brain, then it will be some visors that do not come off. With that you can access the internet by speaking. All knowledge will be readily available and people won't know the difference b/w what they see in reality and what is sent to them via p2p either way it won't matter. Not to mention all the things popping up when you ask yourself questions through out the day. Also all things you view will be recorded so if any crime is committed it's all logged.

Removal of visor=instant death by electrocution.

CasioTech

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2000
Originally posted by: userman
So.... You will have tom welling 24/7 inside of you?

His face will grace the wall paper of my mind so if I have to look at people like you, I can crop his face on yours.

Cogman

Lifer
Sep 19, 2000
nah, we will be talking about possibly putting a chip into a mouses brain that lets it learn what yes means. Cars will still be on 4 wheels and burning fossil fuel (but a bit more efficiently). People get so excited what the distant future holds, but I'm going to have to side with more of the same. (How different was life in the 50's really? What did they predict about the future, Flying cars and robots that do our every bidding? And how close are we too that?)

Don't get me wrong, there will be major advancements, but people are more resistant to change then we would like to think.

Juddog

Diamond Member
Dec 11, 2006
I'm surprised nobody mentioned quantum computers being inside of a brain.

Imagine the brain as it exists now, except laced with fiber optics and a quantum computing core inside, with nanites to replace / fix / enhance any failures. Every memory you've ever experienced, able to be recalled instantly in picture perfect detail. Modules which let you wirelessly transfer experiences to another person within range, able to cause chain reaction experiences as one person experiences so does the whole.

Distributed computing through billions of enhanced human brains to work on problems that plague humans as a whole, or local clusters for local based problems.

Even children would be able to compute molecular analysis within a few minutes of being born.

mh47g

May 25, 2007
Originally posted by: Juddog

Imagine the brain as it exists now, except laced with fiber optics and a quantum computing core inside, with nanites to replace / fix / enhance any failures. Every memory you've ever experienced, able to be recalled instantly in picture perfect detail. Modules which let you wirelessly transfer experiences to another person within range, able to cause chain reaction experiences as one person experiences so does the whole.

Distributed computing through billions of enhanced human brains to work on problems that plague humans as a whole, or local clusters for local based problems.

Even children would be able to compute molecular analysis within a few minutes of being born.

I'd be more interested in being able to delete certain memories.

Jun 19, 2004
I'm SOOO glad you post here still. I thoroughly enjoy watching your inane threads spiral down into the abyss called self ownage. It brings a smile to my face.

I eagerly await your half wit reply.

CasioTech

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2000
Originally posted by: MisterJackson
I'm SOOO glad you post here still. I thoroughly enjoy watching your inane threads spiral down into the abyss called self ownage. It brings a smile to my face.

I eagerly await your half wit reply.

who are you again? I have been posting for a week now. No self ownage here.

If a half wit like me gave you a piece of my mind, you would hold on to it.

CasioTech

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2000
Originally posted by: Juddog

lets get together and write this.