In other news ...... OJ to be sentenced

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Pity, this will probably put a big dent in that 'search for the real killers' he was always on about. I hope someone cornholes him with a copy of his own book. Have fun in the showers you worthless, murdering SOB!

(sorry, I just reallllly despise that assh0le)

Corbett

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2005
I've heard 15 years is the minimum he will get due to the fact that there was a weapon involved.

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
Originally posted by: Corbett
I've heard 15 years is the minimum he will get due to the fact that there was a weapon involved.
Maybe he'll die in prison.

Robor

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Good. Justice is way late for this scumbag but better late than never. Am I a bad person for hoping he goes out like Jeffrey Dahmer?

WaTaGuMp

Lifer
May 10, 2001
How is Oj supposed to find the real killers of Ron and Nicole if he cant search the golf courses for them.

Atreus21

Lifer
Aug 21, 2007
Originally posted by: kage69
Pity, this will probably put a big dent in that 'search for the real killers' he was always on about. I hope someone cornholes him with a copy of his own book. Have fun in the showers you worthless, murdering SOB!

(sorry, I just reallllly despise that assh0le)

Damn straight. I'm glad he finally got nailed.

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004
kidnapping charge seems like it's really a stretch... I'm guessing he'll appeal the sentencing and charge that the judge and jury were both biased or something.

dlx22

Golden Member
Apr 19, 2006
i'm guessing 14 years, that will make him what 75? thats getting pretty old

Genx87

Lifer
Apr 8, 2002
Originally posted by: Robor
Good. Justice is way late for this scumbag but better late than never. Am I a bad person for hoping he goes out like Jeffrey Dahmer?

Supposedly at least one Hispanic gang has a hit out for him if he is put into general population. Somebody wants the noteriety of killing OJ.

Harvey

Administrator<br>Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: loki8481

kidnapping charge seems like it's really a stretch... I'm guessing he'll appeal the sentencing and charge that the judge and jury were both biased or something.

It's no stretch. OJ is on tape directing his armed cohorts not to allow anyone to leave the room. They were held captive at gunpoint. That is kidnapping.

boomerang

Lifer
Jun 19, 2000
Sentenced to 15 years. The media is saying he should serve a minimum of 9 years before being eligible for parole. He's 61 years old.

jonks

Lifer
Feb 7, 2005
SNL Weekend Update's Seth Myers:

"OJ Simpson to go on trial this week for robbery and kidnapping....but mostly murder."

mxyzptlk

Golden Member
Apr 18, 2008
I was always pleased with the verdict of the first trial because it showed that the system wasn't really biased against people of color as I had been raised to believe. It was biased against poor people (or in favor of rich people depending on how you look at it) While fundamentally distressing, at least there is a sense of equality in it. I might find myself wealthy one day, but I'm certainly never going to become a white man.

Beyond that, I really don't give a shit. I'm far too lazy to go digging up crime statistics, but I'll go out on a limb anyway and say that there are plenty of other murders and kidnappings and all sorts of nasty shit going on. The way celebrity trials are elevated into the public spotlight is just one of many aspects of our culture that I'm not very fond of.

In other words: WHO GIVES A SHIT?!

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004
Originally posted by: Harvey

It's no stretch. OJ is on tape directing his armed cohorts not to allow anyone to leave the room. They were held captive at gunpoint. That is kidnapping.

yeah, that doesn't seem like kidnapping to me.

jonks

Lifer
Feb 7, 2005
Originally posted by: mxyzptlk
I was always pleased with the verdict of the first trial because it showed that the system wasn't really biased against people of color as I had been raised to believe. It was biased against poor people

so does this result prove the system really is biased against people of color, or just killers?

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
Originally posted by: jonks
I was always pleased with the verdict of the first trial because it showed that the system wasn't really biased against people of color as I had been raised to believe. It was biased against poor people

so does this result prove the system really is biased against people of color, or just killers?

Maybe it just proves that he ran out of money.

Bird222

Diamond Member
Jun 7, 2004
Originally posted by: Harvey

yeah, that doesn't seem like kidnapping to me.

That is also kidnapping. You don't have to take a person somewhere.

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com
Originally posted by: Jaskalas
Originally posted by: jonks

Maybe it just proves that he ran out of money.

That would be it.