In India, a Child's Life Is Cheap Indeed

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

xyyz

Diamond Member
Sep 3, 2000
seriously bro... thanks for the stick-up... but you might wanna mellow out on the slurs...

most indians aren't like this... there are certian factions... like some of the people here and the VHP that are the cause for all these problems.

it's funny how all the indians start with the smoke and mirrors and tend to start talking about paksitan when someone mentions and negative trait about india.

the article I posted was from the NY Times... I didn't make it up... so instead of talking S- about pakistan (and please feel free to talk S- about pakistan on your OWN thread) why don't you address the issues mentioned?

xyyz

Diamond Member
Sep 3, 2000

<< This thread typifies Pakistani behavior.

It's a sad thing that Americans are naive to the Paks.
>>

no this thread typifies the nature of some indians... how they become extremely defensive when anything negative is metioned about them in the media... and then try to make you look elsewhere and ignore what's going on within their borders.

this isn't DAWN people... it's the NY Times.

Cosmickarma

Banned
Feb 26, 2002

<< Shantanu shut the hell up you stupid indian, go take a bath in a washroom and not a dirty river, if you can make fun of countries and races then so can i, stupid beloved patriot. >>

CWJEFFREYS please be smart and explain to me
(if you are smart enough) whats the meaning of the slur you used .

XYYZ most of the people here are decent ,anyways i will not respond to your posts anymore as your posts seem to bring the worst out of me and subsequently outta you, so , anyways best of luck and switch your propaganda machine to over-drive

Mani

Diamond Member
Aug 9, 2001
Shantanu's anti-muslim sentiments definitely do not speak for all of us Indians. At the same time xyyz your anti-Indian threads are doing nothing to help either. I'm sure if someone wanted to they could dig up articles that are equally damaging against Pakistan. When you have overpopulated, underfunded countries, bad things happen and governments don't have the funds to finance relief. The double-standard is upsetting but after the recent attacks on Parliament, Indian sentiment is strongly nationalistic, to the point of being unsympathetic to the muslim cause (not largely unlike the US) and so the government is reflecting this. Again, this is not justifiable but it is understandable.

and cwjeffreys, go to he11.

chiwawa626

Lifer
Aug 15, 2000

<< Shantanu's anti-muslim sentiments definitely do not speak for all of us Indians. At the same time xyyz your anti-Indian threads are doing nothing to help either. I'm sure if someone wanted to they could dig up articles that are equally damaging against Pakistan. When you have overpopulated, underfunded countries, bad things happen and governments don't have the funds to finance relief. The double-standard is upsetting but after the recent attacks on Parliament, Indian sentiment is strongly nationalistic, to the point of being unsympathetic to the muslim cause (not largely unlike the US) and so the government is reflecting this. Again, this is not justifiable but it is understandable.

and cwjeffreys, go to he11.
>>

well said.

mAdD INDIAN

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 1999
Do you guys ignore me?? Why the hell are both sides ragging on the countries involved? Just cause a group of deluded people start getting nasty a whole country has to be badmouthed?

xyyz, in an other thread you remarked about how bad muslims are treated in India. Have you ever been to India? Do you realize that India has more muslims than Pakistan? Do you realize that most muslims and hindus have been living in harmony for many many years? Do you know how bad hindus are treated in Pakistan?? Are hindu temples even allwoed to be built in Pakistan? I don't think so, and if they were, chances are it would be destroyed by the local population. You can't even goto Pakistan and say out loud that your hindu wihtout getting your ass kicked or burned. So don't tell me crap about how muslims are treated unfairly in India when hindus can't be safe in Pakistan.

It looks like you've been brainwashed by the Pakistani propoganda man...quite sad..