IN GRASS VERITAS - What about joint

InFecTed

May 15, 2001
Well ladies and gents...have you ever tried? Maybe enjoyed:)
Do you think joint should be legal, kinda like alchool. What about if you find out your kids are smoking? Really, is that BIG DEAL?

Buddhist

Golden Member
Jan 15, 2000
Nope...never tried it...and never will...just honestly want to be able to look my kids in the eye and say "no i never did drugs" when they ask me... *shrugs*

besides, i don't really believe in chemical substitution.

btw this threads prolly gonna get locked...
-M.T.O

Commish

Jan 11, 2001
1. Yes
2. Hell yes
3. To a certain limit
4. Kick their a$$, tell them to wait until they're 18, then they can do as they wish as an adult.
5. No

xochi

Jan 18, 2000
In College i was a "PHD"

Pot Head DELUX

unsure how i would feel if my kids smoked pot?:confused:

Buddhist

Golden Member
Jan 15, 2000
"Locked? Can't find a reason why :("

I know. However, since the moderators have decreed in the past their opinons on the said subject by banning such threads, i do believe that we will see the forclosure to this one as well.

they don't like edgy topics being discussed around here. :D
-M.T.O

*update*
"Damn dude u got horrible grammar."
Jesus...picky people. Happy now?

joinT

Lifer
Jan 19, 2001
ummmm......

;)-~ heh heh

My vote goes to they must be 18/19 before making such choices (same as drinking & smoking cigarettes here)

InFecTed

May 15, 2001
I think withdraw symptoms from marijuana are mild and short-lived, if any, just don't drive when high;) Read this
"Maybe the most hazardous aspect of marijuana usage is the smoke inhaled, most marijuana users are not exposed to as much smoke as a tobacco user, and only smoke as much marijuana as necessary to reach their desired effect" - from a book called Marijuana Myths, Marijuana Facts

Ultima200

Golden Member
Jan 23, 2000
Let me tell you something, I have gone a month without smoking and I had no withdrawl symptoms at all.

buck

Lifer
Dec 11, 2000
I found a bail once, pretty stupid, but cool at the time. I have since quit and am pretty damn happy I did. I thinck I am becuming smartar;), j/j. It was a stage of my life, I will treat it with my kids the same way as booze....

pepo

May 24, 2001
hey InFecTed I have seen this sign: IN GRASS VERITAS in our toilets at school LOL

Ultima200

Golden Member
Jan 23, 2000

<< besides, i don't really believe in chemical substitution. >>

Actually, your brain has its own &quot;slots&quot; for cannabinoids.