In conclusion of both clown conventions...

Vdubchaos

Lifer
Nov 11, 2009
...both parties agreed that they are both useless, worthless and will continue to run this country to the ground.

Keep watching!!!

PS. And make sure you vote for these clowns!!!

Last edited:
Nov 29, 2006
Sorry i dont vote. The electoral college made sure of that. But yes both sides have a spending problem.

Smoblikat

Diamond Member
Nov 19, 2011
...both parties agreed that they are both useless, worthless and will continue to run this country to the ground.

Keep watching!!!

PS. And make sure you vote for these clowns!!!

Who else are we supposed to vote for? This is America, not a country that cares about its citizens.

PJABBER

Diamond Member
Feb 8, 2001
romney-obama-comparison.jpg

Binarycow

Golden Member
Jan 10, 2010
after watching a couple of minutes last week and this week, I sadly realize that I do not identify myself with the people in either of the two audiences.

bradley

Diamond Member
Jan 9, 2000
The shadow government is so large it now unhesitatingly shadows our lives, Constitutional Republic and economy. Until a single mainstream politician starts to address these furtive underpinnings and corruption, we are SCREWED.

bradley

Diamond Member
Jan 9, 2000

Thanks. I had never before seen this. :)

I often say that the Teaparty and OWS share the same fundamental complaints with antithetical solutions. However, I see the differences more along the lines of an age or patriarchal gap. Divide and conquer is a tried and true political strategy.

Last edited:
Oct 30, 2004

I love how the Republican morons reflexively blame Obama for the state of the U.S. economy while completely ignoring that it was the Republican's policies that created our nation's economic mess and that most of the economic policies Obama tried to enact were vetoed by the Republicans.

tydas

Golden Member
Mar 10, 2000
The shadow government is so large it now unhesitatingly shadows our lives, Constitutional Republic and economy. Until a single mainstream politician starts to address these furtive underpinnings and corruption, we are SCREWED.

This was inevitable once the free press was compromised...

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
I love how the Republican morons reflexively blame Obama for the state of the U.S. economy while completely ignoring that it was the Republican's policies that created our nation's economic mess and that most of the economic policies Obama tried to enact were vetoed by the Republicans.

Vetoed? I think you meant obstructed or perhaps filibustered?