In Austin they are shooting each other.

Nov 8, 2012
Yes - because god forbid you defend yourself when there is a FUCKING RIFLE POINTED AT YOU.

DEEEEEEEEEEEEERP.

You play stupid games you win.... well, you know the rest.

Reactions: Thunder 57
Nov 8, 2012
More guns! More guns are always the answer!

Oh I'm sorry, is this not a cookie cutter perfect example of a reason to have concealed carry? Why yes, yes it is!

Until evidence proves otherwise, that is what seems to be the case here.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Yes - because god forbid you defend yourself when there is a FUCKING RIFLE POINTED AT YOU.

DEEEEEEEEEEEEERP.

That's the shooter's story & he's sticking to it, I'm sure. Doesn't mean it's the truth. I mean, how's a guy supposed to feel safe driving thru a crowd of protesters if he's not packing iron?

Reactions: BUTCH1
Nov 8, 2012
That's the shooter's story & he's sticking to it, I'm sure. Doesn't mean it's the truth. I mean, how's a guy supposed to feel safe driving thru a crowd of protesters if he's not packing iron?

I completely agree - hence my response to your post just below.

Considering how much they are complying with officers, this doesn't sound like a case of hiding evidence that typically correlates.

Regardless, ultimate judgement is with the full-evidence.

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
Watched the video of the event. It sounds as if there are two different weapons being fired.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Watched the video of the event. It sounds as if there are two different weapons being fired.

If you'd read the story, you'd know that one of the protesters fired back at the original shooter in the car.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001

DEEEEEEEEEEEEERP.

Looks like the guy in the vehicle pointed and fired first.

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
I wonder what it takes for this to devolve further. Just some time, perhaps?
The more often people shoot, the more likely the rest are to continue shooting.

Reactions: Starbuck1975

Starbuck1975

Lifer
Jan 6, 2005
I wonder what it takes for this to devolve further. Just some time, perhaps?
The more often people shoot, the more likely the rest are to continue shooting.
Unfortunately, we are going to see more situations like the above unfold. There are far too many guns and too many people willing to use them. I find it odd that we blame police for deadly force but then expect them to contend with a citizenry for which a firearm can potentially escalate just about any situation. Why does the driver need to drive around with a firearm? Why is a peaceful protestor attending a peaceful protest with a firearm?

Reactions: pcgeek11

Fenixgoon

Lifer
Jun 30, 2003
Unfortunately, we are going to see more situations like the above unfold. There are far too many guns and too many people willing to use them. I find it odd that we blame police for deadly force but then expect them to contend with a citizenry for which a firearm can potentially escalate just about any situation. Why does the driver need to drive around with a firearm? Why is a peaceful protestor attending a peaceful protest with a firearm?

Sounds like you're in favor of additional firearms regulation?

Reactions: Starbuck1975

Starbuck1975

Lifer
Jan 6, 2005
There are few places in downtown Eugene where you have no other option than to drive through a street full of protestors.

If you see a crowd of people and attempt to drive through it, you're gonna have a bad time.
Guess neither of them saw Reservoir Dogs.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
There are few places in downtown Eugene where you have no other option than to drive through a street full of protestors.

If you see a crowd of people and attempt to drive through it, you're gonna have a bad time.

It's a great way to pick a fight, so pack some iron when you do. Feel the freedumb. Because reasons. Because Trump. Because Q. Oh, yeh. Oh, Baby!