lozina

Lifer
Sep 10, 2001
Have it, played it for hours. I was a huge Dungeon Keeper fan so I was eagerly waiting for this game.

But... it's no DK.

Its got pretty awkward interface and some really stupid micromanagement issues (like having to constantly feed your guys manually and having these random ladders which pop up all over the place and dump heroes into any part of your dungeon which keeps forcing you to break what you are doing to go back and take care of them)

Its not horrible though, I do have some fun with it and the game story/dialogue is awesome - very funny/witty stuff

Buy it when its in the bargain bin for $5

CPA

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001
Read some of their forum and a lot of folks unhappy with some of the decisions made in the development of the game, but the devs seem to be listening.

Wardawg1001

Sep 4, 2008
This piqued my interest as well when I saw it come out on Steam, but I've stayed away so far because of all the complaints. Clunky interface, unnecessary micromanagement, unfinished (or just poorly designed) game elements, lack of depth, and more. I still want to try it out, but I'll wait until its on a good sale, and hopefully it will get some patches/updates in the meantime.

AyashiKaibutsu

Diamond Member
Jan 24, 2004
It's not a Dungeon Keeper game. It's more like a traditional RTS with some of the look/feel of Dungeon Keeper. From what I've read/seen it's a pretty decent game, but being that it's not going to give me the DK experience I'm waiting till it goes on sale.