Impaled deer found at Eminem's house NSFW

Analog

Lifer
Jan 7, 2002
4449_1295578459.jpg

A deer that apparently tried to hop onto the gated property at rapper Eminem’s suburban Detroit home didn’t make it far and got impaled on an iron fence.

The Mojo in the Morning show on Detroit radio station WKQI-FM (95.5) was reporting today that the deer incident set off alarms Wednesday night at the home of the rapper whose given name is Marshall Mathers.
He lives in a home on gated property in Clinton Township.
Clinton Township Police said this morning they didn’t immediately have any information on the matter.

AMDZen

Lifer
Apr 15, 2004
i agree. whats the significance of this story?

That despite how eminem is now a rich douche bag, he still lives in detroit.

LOL

You can take the douche out of the city, but not the city out of the douche

or something

destrekor

Lifer
Nov 18, 2005
Deer probably hung like that for awhile before it finally died.

Wonder how long it took...
because here I am thinking, how much it would suck to try and jump over a fence, get impaled on your stomach/hip/ass/hamstrings, and have to hang there and have no way to help yourself, and merely hoping either death comes quick or someone finds you soon.

Ika

Lifer
Mar 22, 2006
Deer probably hung like that for awhile before it finally died.

Wonder how long it took...
because here I am thinking, how much it would suck to try and jump over a fence, get impaled on your stomach/hip/ass/hamstrings, and have to hang there and have no way to help yourself, and merely hoping either death comes quick or someone finds you soon.

yeah :( sad. it probably tried to struggle a bunch, judging by the blood on the leg that wasn't impaled.

Apr 17, 2003
That despite how eminem is now a rich douche bag, he still lives in detroit.

LOL

You can take the douche out of the city, but not the city out of the douche

or something

LOL, if he left, he would be a sell out. If he said, he's a douche.

BTW, em never claimed to be "hood," just poor.