NutBucket

Lifer
Aug 30, 2000
I was using a Mac tonight to make a dvd from some video we shot of us drag racing at the local track. Shot it w/ a Sony MiniDV and transfered it over via Firewire. I had already tried once to do this on a PC with disappointing results. I'm not a Mac fan; saying that is an understatement. I think they're overpriced and way over hyped for what they are. After using iMovie and iDVD, I can honestly say I'm impressed. I have yet to come across any PC software that makes it so simple and painless to assemble a DVD movie. It does everything you need it to and it works.

So today, September 27, 2002, I officially tip my hat to Apple for making software that works well. If someone can recommend PC software that works as well, please do. I need suggestions for a new machine on order for the office that will have a DVD R/W.

Orsorum

Lifer
Dec 26, 2001
I have to agree, actually... iMovie and other stuff like that are actually really easy, fun to use.

Chaotic42

Lifer
Jun 15, 2001
My name is NutBucket, and I saved Christmas

Tee Hee!

j/k man. Sorry, I'm tired and bored at work. I've heard really good stuff about iMovie

NutBucket

Lifer
Aug 30, 2000
Originally posted by: Chaotic42
My name is NutBucket, and I saved Christmas

Tee Hee!

j/k man. Sorry, I'm tired and bored at work. I've heard really good stuff about iMovie

Bored is an understatement;)