Imagine if Trump runs again (2024) and wins, what do you think will happen?

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Feb 16, 2005
I am never Trumper with that being said unless Trump finds himself in jail or in bad health, i can see him running and winning. Biden unfortunately is making the case on why Trump should be elected again.
Nothing ever makes that case. Ever. Biden wasn't the best choice in the Dem pool but compared to Trump he's John fucking Kennedy.

weblooker2021

Jan 18, 2021
Nothing ever makes that case. Ever. Biden wasn't the best choice in the Dem pool but compared to Trump he's John fucking Kennedy.
Are you looking at the same polls that i am? Biden approval is down, independents are running away from him. Seriously if elections happened today, Trump would win.

Reactions: Lanyap
Feb 4, 2009
Thing about the former President running again is he will easily skate to being the nominee because no current Republican has the balls to challenge him.
He won’t skate to re-election because 50% of Republicans prefer him not to run. Even if 1/3 of those polled are serious and 1/3rd of those simply will never vote for him that ends up being like 5% of their base. Having 5% stay home makes winning tough just ask Hillary.
This comes with the usual disclaimer it is far too early to speak in absolutes.

Fenixgoon

Lifer
Jun 30, 2003
Welp ....lol ... It looks like Trump or the Republicans won't be winning anything in the near future because Trump wants all his voters to stay home in 2022 and 2024 until they "solve" all the election fraud from the 2020 election.

Todays GOP is the GOP you guys deserve
Thing about the former President running again is he will easily skate to being the nominee because no current Republican has the balls to challenge him.
He won’t skate to re-election because 50% of Republicans prefer him not to run. Even if 1/3 of those polled are serious and 1/3rd of those simply will never vote for him that ends up being like 5% of their base. Having 5% stay home makes winning tough just ask Hillary.
This comes with the usual disclaimer it is far too early to speak in absolutes.
i hope you are both right.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Both parties are basically the same when it comes to killing millions of people abroad. They both support arming America to the maximum at the expense of everything else. They support bombing helpless countries for no apparent reason. At least you can agree there?
Lol #bothsides. Thanks for being a useful idiot.

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
Sorry, you made the claim............... "Trump was in two recent elections also "................. So just asking which ones, or did you mean he gave an endorsement?

What are you going on about. There are essentially national elections every 2 years, spare a special election here or there. Trump was in two of the last 4 national elections. That's two recent elections.

If you can read this through the clouds of crack smoke, feel free to respond.

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
I am never Trumper with that being said unless Trump finds himself in jail or in bad health, i can see him running and winning. Biden unfortunately is making the case on why Trump should be elected again.
You guys are drinking some really bad rum.

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
They like when a leader talks in a natural way, even though he might be telling a total lie, like Trump was.
You are entirely out of your mind. That man cannot talk in a natural way. He's completely compromised. He has zero objectivity, no understanding of history much less the nuances of policy and their implications. He makes it up on the fly. That's natural? That's 100% unnatural and he's a danger to the human race, plain and simple. He's just plain full of shit and so are you.

Last edited:

MichaelMay

Jun 6, 2021
If the fascists win there are two choices, civil war or world war. This might sound very dramatic but it's exactly how history has played out over and over and over again.

The world will not stand idly by and let a fascist power exist, no matter how powerful and how awful the odds it will be defeated.

MichaelMay

Jun 6, 2021
You are entirely out of your mind. That man cannot talk in a natural way. He's completely compromised. He has zero objectivity, no understanding of history much less the nuances of policy and their implications. He's just plain full of shit and so are you.

No, what he was saying is "he spek, I 'unnestan, derr terk er jerrrrrbs".

You don't understand because you are not fucked in your skull to a point where the likes of Trump make sense.

Covfefe, hamberder, inject disinfectants inside! This makes perfect sense to @raildogg because he speaks and thinks stupid.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
taj, web and rail are piling on with their bullshit. Give it up, we need leadership and that's something that the Republican Party cannot provide. Give it up.
Well they CAN. the leadership they provide is guiding America to a new fascist state, where the top 1 percent of the population owns and controls everything.

I keep telling you guys this over and over and no one ever listens.
Republicans are NOT incompetent.
They are doing exactly what they were meant to do.

And at least 40 percent of Americans love them for it. And in the last election Donald actually had MORE votes than he did before. Think about that for a while.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003

People saying Biden is so bad crack me up.

Did he become responsible for hundreds of thousands of dead Americans suddenly and I missed it? Is he on tape trying to extort foreign leaders or pressuring state officials "to find" just 11k odd more votes? Biden gets bashed for giving America the truth, and people pine for the serial liar with 30,573 false or misleading claims to his name over four years. Funny shit.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
Lets look at what WOULD happen, would definitely happen within days if Donald Trump were elected in 2024.
Take a look at THAT.

Well, we know that all mask mandates would be outlawed both federal and local. And Trump has a way of doing what he is not legally entitled to do, but he still does it and gets away with it. And I speak of Trump forcing his federal ban on mask mandates onto the states. Trump, as president, would force the states to abide by his federal orders, even though it is not suppose to work that way. Naturally, this assumes that Covid is still an issue come 2024.
And as for vaccines? No more vaccines. Instead.... herd immunity. You either get covid and survive, or you get covid and die. And too bad for you.

And if Donald Trump were elected in 2024, you know that all investigations into everything Trump would also come to a halt. Especially if we have a republican controlled congress (house and senate) come 2024, and I assume we will. Everyone should assume we will.

Then, Trump along with his US Supreme court and his republican controlled congress would pass and justify new laws giving Donald Trump a free ride to do whatever Trump wants to do. And I am talking Trump's personal finances and financial desires. Like building that Trump Tower in Moscow. Trump's war cry.... BUILD THAT TOWER!!! BUILD THAT TOWER!!! BUILD THAT TOWER!!!

Next comes the revenge. Concentration camps filled with democrats, disloyal republicans, scientist, lots and lots of scientist, the press, the news media including Fox News, and CEO's of every social media platform that had ever banned Trump. Twitter would be taken over by the Q's and Facebook becoming part of the Trump administration.

While the world looks on in shock and horror at Trump taking over America and American democracy, new alliances would form to take on Trumpism. Imagine the Britts aligning with China to attack America in hopes of saving the world from Trumpism? Imagine China converting from communism into democracy in order to save the world from Trumpism? Yes, Trumpism seen as more of a world threat than communism. It could happen.

SO yeah... Go ahead America. Lets elect Donald Trump in 2024. What could go wrong ????

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
People saying Biden is so bad crack me up.

Did he become responsible for hundreds of thousands of dead Americans suddenly and I missed it? Is he on tape trying to extort foreign leaders or pressuring state officials "to find" just 11k odd more votes? Biden gets bashed for giving America the truth, and people pine for the serial liar with 30,573 false or misleading claims to his name over four years. Funny shit.

Ah, you're so cute, you're trying to use logic. When it comes to politics in todays world, logics no longer exist. Like Bill Maher kinda was saying, democrats will act as if the old rules still apply, and Donald Trump will win with following no rules. And democrats won't know what hit them.

Reactions: weblooker2021

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
Ah, you're so cute, you're trying to use logic. When it comes to politics in todays world, logics no longer exist. Like Bill Maher kinda was saying, democrats will act as if the old rules still apply, and Donald Trump will win with following no rules. And democrats won't know what hit them.
Dude you're wrong. A large segment of America has had it with Donald Trump. If and when it becomes conceivable that he will regain the White House there will be a tide of resistance that will be his final downfall in American politics. His influence on the Republican Party will wain quickly at that point. Mark my words, you turds.

gothuevos

Golden Member
Jul 28, 2010
There's always a chance a giant asteroid could hit the planet before 2024.

Let the remaining single cell organisms inherit the earth.