• Guest, The rules for the P & N subforum have been updated to prohibit "ad hominem" or personal attacks against other posters. See the full details in the post "Politics and News Rules & Guidelines."

Imagine if the yanks make this comeback

Pretender

Banned
Mar 14, 2000
Wow, I just turned on the game a few minutes ago, and it's like whoa! Things are just going right for a complete turnaround in the 9th inning. Who's with me?

Pretender

Banned
Mar 14, 2000
Damn that line drive had me on the edge of my seat for a moment. If this wasn't baseball I'd call this scripted it's so full of suspence.

Pretender

Banned
Mar 14, 2000
If this was scripted....the yanks would hit a home run right now, ending the game. Anyone wanna take bets?

shopbruin

Diamond Member
Jul 12, 2000
since the a's and giants are out... i am now rooting for the most boring world series in the world, between the mariners and cardinals.

BOYCOTT NEW YORK TEAMS!

jonnyjack

Platinum Member
Oct 13, 1999
i'm with you freesia39...but i don't think it would be boring...but both new york teams getting bounced would be good...then they'll know how us bay area folks feel...haha

Sephiroth_IX

Diamond Member
Oct 22, 1999
MARINERS ARE BETTER THAN THE A's. Dammit. They were only like two games off the lead. M's will own you this series and take this year's to the bank baby

ASK THE COMMUNITY