Image Problem

m0r4h

Dec 25, 2013
Hey guys. I'm using the highest resolution of my screen which is 1680x1050, but at a certain moment I can't remember what I installed, but as the installation finished I got black arrows on my screen and I got blue screen - memory dumb. I uninstalled the thing quickly after that but then I got this ......http://postimg.org/image/6t8hyaued/ This is how my screen looks now. The mouse can't go any further than the arrow on the drawing and this is in games and anywhere whatever I change or do. These black parts cut the screen and I can't fix it. Did I f***k up the video card? :// God I'm depressed......
1600x1024 - Same
1280x800 - Same
The refresh rate is 60 and my monitor's max is 60. BUT, when I turn the monitor off I can still see this lines, or cuts or whatever, they are visible and they look darker than the rest of the monitor. I mean it's all black, but when I use flashlight to see them better these lines are the same shape as in the drawing and are much darker, I mean very very black, different black color thank the rest of the monitor.

Piotrsama

Feb 7, 2010
Boot in safe mode and check if it works better.
Then, check if you have some restore point to fall back to.

Last edited: