Image of Jesus in field ?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

MarkXIX

Platinum Member
Jan 3, 2010
I see Chuck Norris. That's why that field is dead, because Chuck Norris pissed an image of himself into the field and killed the grass. Chuck Norris' piss is grass killer.

AnonymouseUser

Diamond Member
May 14, 2003
That's not Jesus in a field, this is:

sun_setting_over_wheat_field1.jpg

Text

He has risen! And he's wearing his "crown of thorns"...

ahenkel

Diamond Member
Jan 11, 2009
This is all I need to convince me. Atheism officially over. Praise Him and who wants a christian side hug

mmntech

Lifer
Sep 20, 2007
"We have to warn this field that what they are doing is stupid and they will probably wind up like Theo Van Gogh for drawing that in the corn. This is not a threat, but a warning of the reality of what will likely happen to them."

Jeff7

Lifer
Jan 4, 2001
What a fine god/deity/son of god/whatever/schizophrenic person.
He can't really do a whole lot in the real world, like prevent horrendous natural disasters (you know, acts of god), or grant salvation to humanity without torture and bloodshed and a human sacrifice, but he can make his likeness appear in random objects.

What other amazing superpowers does this guy have?

Modelworks

Lifer
Feb 22, 2007
I think you seriously underestimate the power of photoshop when put in the hands of skilled artist.

I have a friend who goes to the art institute, and he could probably whip that up in like 30 minutes or so.

Photoshop can change the physical world ? Damn they really did do some serious updates with CS5 !