Image AND MPG preview in explorer context menu - any app that does this?

jakobkraft

Golden Member
Jan 21, 2002

I've been doing a lot of home video editing recently (with about 450 videos to work with after living abroad for a year) and was wondering is there an app that will give me a thumbnail preview in the explorer context menu of image files AND video files? I found one that did show me video previews in context menu (ACD mPower Tools) but it's old and no longer being developed and, not surprisingly, is very buggy, expecially when previewing regular image files, jpg, bmp, gif, for some reason. And I found a few apps, like Context Thumbview but that only shows me pics, no video.

Anyone know of an app that previews both when right clicking explorer context menu? Thanks in advance...!

jakobkraft

Golden Member
Jan 21, 2002
Tried it, actually works well except it deletes all Winamp options from context menu, for some strange reason. The company that makes it no longer supports it, since it's quite old, so I couldn't get any answers as to that. Then I found something else, Contextview, but it also gave me an error right after install and was also very old.

I'm surprised there is not more up to date software that does this, as it can be a big help when going through dozens of videos, not to mention that it's quite cool...:)

Does anyone happen to know of an app, preferably not too old, that gives image and video preview in explorer context menu...?