I'm up to 506 games legally installed

Page 16 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Iron Wolf

Jul 27, 2010

aigomorla

CPU, Cases&Cooling Mod PC Gaming Mod Elite Member
Super Moderator
Sep 28, 2005
adam how much is your steam account worth just out of curiosity?

Dude, that's awesome. I have no idea how many games I have owned since most are not on my HD any more, but I'm sure it's nowhere near 801.

You are helping the economy, and you are keeping those that design and sell games employed, and making the industry stronger as a whole, which benefits all of us. You are to be commended!

lol adam is one of the few guys i respect on this forum just because unless one knows him, you wouldnt expect to him to have so much shit..

DarkForceRising

Apr 16, 2005
On-topic: That's even more ridiculous than it used to be. I've got something on the order of 60 or so games installed.

If you liked AOM any, then you must play The Titans. Too bad I can't play it online anymore, that server sucks donkey balls!

Why can't you play it online anymore? If Microsoft dropped matchmaking, I know GameRanger supports it.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
I don't have Age of Mythology - Titans, or Porsche Unleashed... yet. I do have the Painkiller - Battle out of Hell expansion installed.

Titans is awesome. Adds stuff and makes the game funner. One new race, a few new units and upgrades for everyone else, and of course, the super-killer titan.

AdamK47

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
adam how much is your steam account worth just out of curiosity?

72 of the games are actually Steam games. Most are the original CD/DVD. Even of those 72 steam games, most were installed from retail CD/DVD.

CD-DVD-Cases1.jpg